Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Seidenkraft aka playsro... another lie by elder.

Discussion on Seidenkraft aka playsro... another lie by elder. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 2,512
Seidenkraft aka playsro... another lie by elder.

Recently I have found something about mirceagab aka elder so maybe I'll start with few screenshots:

So looks like mirceagab aka elder is trying to repair his ****** up reputation so he pretended to sell his server to some company...
Thanks
9 Users
Old 09/04/2012, 12:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
Old 09/04/2012, 12:15   #3

Amigo frustrato le biggest looser , i was in charge of the new image. They bought the community but they wanted another name so i was in charge of the new design and image. I was also in charge of the new website which is coming soon.

Why won't you get a life and get over it? You'll never be human.
Old 09/04/2012, 12:16   #4

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
And once again, he is caught.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/04/2012, 12:16   #5

well thank you captain obivous. sadly 80% of his players bought this. would lol so hard after he gets the db hacked again under the new mighty administration that is Seidenkraft..

edit :

Elder do you have the "attention ***** syndrome" or what? the second people started normal discussion you bring this **** up.. srsly dude. Also whats up with these pathetic tries to win the community? everyone knows the truth so why trying?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/04/2012, 12:18   #6

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
You must be really idiot to create a username with same name
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/04/2012, 12:19   #7

Received Thanks: 1,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirceagab View Post
Amigo frustrato le biggest looser , i was in charge of the new image. They bought the community but they wanted another name so i was in charge of the new design and image. I was also in charge of the new website which is coming soon.

Why won't you get a life and get over it? You'll never be human.
Your last Sentence doesn't make sense.

He's more Human than you atleast he's not bullshitting around like you lmao
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2012, 12:19   #8

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Panda. View Post
well thank you captain obivous. sadly 80% of his players bought this. would lol so hard after he gets the db hacked again under the new mighty administration that is Seidenkraft..

edit :

Elder do you have the "attention ***** syndrome" or what? the second people started normal discussion you bring this **** up.. srsly dude. Also whats up with these pathetic tries to win the community? everyone knows the truth so why trying?
It's because he's making money of one of the most well-known corrupted servers to ever exist. Well, not any more, since all players are leaving so GL
Old 09/04/2012, 12:20   #9

The truth about what?

You are even bigger retards following a looser like 1 3 3 7 ( never saw someone that frustrated in my life ). And i don't care anymore ) Believe what ever u want.

Oh btw, 1337 i was payed with 5,000$ for that logo so yeah ) I got cought

Greetings from Bora Bora :X
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2012, 12:25   #10

elite*gold: 20
Its just another marketing trick.
No one going to sell his server when they earn fine money.
Playsro image is broken, they want to repair it, by doing a name change with new fake administration.

Anyway, to be honest elder, you simply failed.
**** off already with your lies and get a better security you wannabe monopolist.

P.S: you cant be like ocean
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2012, 12:26   #11

bunch of scumbags that doesnt know a **** about elder and playsro
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnerBoi View Post
It's because he's making money of one of the most well-known corrupted servers to ever exist. Well, not any more, since all players are leaving so GL
true true, nobody is leaving my ***** , and if they do , where the hell would they go? All servers are dead and corrupted... To isro then? isro is for nolifers where u must pay for every ****, robot exp rates and the most retarded company ever.
Old 09/04/2012, 12:28   #12

Received Thanks: 1,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurel2000 View Post

true true, nobody is leaving my ***** , and if they do , where the hell would they go? All servers are dead and corrupted... To isro then? isro is for nolifers where u must pay for every ****, robot exp rates and the most retarded company ever.
So you're saying Myth Online is corrupted?

IP Check for both Accounts pl0xX
Old 09/04/2012, 12:29   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolill0 View Post
So you're saying Myth Online is corrupted?
huhuhu,, nah. that server is kinda empty. And for sure synx wouldnt do such things for his server in order to break his image
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2012, 12:29   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurel2000 View Post

Or Esro?

would be cool to see people other than playsro's staff to reply. thanks.
Old 09/04/2012, 12:30   #15

esro? dude, that admin doesnt even spoke to his players once ! . he were just waiting for the money
Closed Thread