Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


90 Cap - CHN Only - Roc Unique - Let us know , what you think #!

Discussion on 90 Cap - CHN Only - Roc Unique - Let us know , what you think #! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Reply
 
Old 05/28/2012, 14:33   #61
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 13
Dont remove Devil's spirit.DS added at 90 cap so if you remove it,server wont be old scholl.



asdasd54 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2012, 15:05   #62
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 51
devil spirit was added at 10 D, it's nothing old school about it. REMOVE IT !!!


octy2oo6 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2012, 15:09   #63
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by octy2oo6 View Post
devil spirit was added at 10 D, it's nothing old school about it. REMOVE IT !!!
Really,did you play silkroad before? ıts added at 90 cap -.-''
asdasd54 is offline  
Old 05/28/2012, 15:12   #64
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 4
I AGREE WITH U LGD


theo026 is offline  
Old 05/28/2012, 15:57   #65
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdasd54 View Post
Really,did you play silkroad before? ıts added at 90 cap -.-''
I play Silkroad since 80 cap, and i can assure you that devil's spirit was introduced with 10 D cap, search youtube and u will see no devil spirit at 9 D.

They added devil's spirit before they opened the tomb of quin-shin emperor.

I searched a video on youtube, was uploaded at the end of the year 2008 (16.12.2008), and by the comments that i have read, it seems that those ppl didn't know what devil's spirit meant.

Then i searched on google what updates were made in that time(2008-2009) and discovered that in february 2009 they added tomb of quin-shin. That means they opened 10 D cap.

And I've done all this just to prove to some kid that I'm RIGHT !!!!
octy2oo6 is offline  
Old 05/28/2012, 16:02   #66
 
elite*gold: 125
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 4,392
Received Thanks: 4,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by octy2oo6 View Post
I play Silkroad since 80 cap, and i can assure you that devil's spirit was introduced with 10 D cap, search youtube and u will see no devil spirit at 9 D.

They added devil's spirit before they opened the tomb of quin-shin emperor.

I searched a video on youtube, was uploaded at the end of the year 2008 (16.12.2008), and by the comments that i have read, it seems that those ppl didn't know what devil's spirit meant.

Then i searched on google what updates were made in that time(2008-2009) and discovered that in february 2009 they added tomb of quin-shin. That means they opened 10 D cap.

And I've done all this just to prove to some kid that I'm RIGHT !!!!
DS was added in the first month of 2009. Together with bandit FW, after that update qin-shi tomb came.

So in facts 90 cap had devil spirit but in the last month of cap 90.
OutlawNL is offline  
Old 05/28/2012, 16:02   #67
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 418
Received Thanks: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by octy2oo6 View Post
I play Silkroad since 80 cap, and i can assure you that devil's spirit was introduced with 10 D cap, search youtube and u will see no devil spirit at 9 D.

They added devil's spirit before they opened the tomb of quin-shin emperor.

I searched a video on youtube, was uploaded at the end of the year 2008 (16.12.2008), and by the comments that i have read, it seems that those ppl didn't know what devil's spirit meant.

Then i searched on google what updates were made in that time(2008-2009) and discovered that in february 2009 they added tomb of quin-shin. That means they opened 10 D cap.

And I've done all this just to prove to some kid that I'm RIGHT !!!!
No insult bromen , we need a friendly community
LgDPresents is offline  
Old 05/28/2012, 16:10   #68
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
DS was added in the first month of 2009. Together with bandit FW, after that update qin-shi tomb came.

So in facts 90 cap had devil spirit but in the last month of cap 90.
Yeah, but my point is that DS has nothing "old school" about it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by LgDPresents View Post
No insult bromen , we need a friendly community.
Sorry bro, won't happen again <3
octy2oo6 is offline  
Old 05/28/2012, 16:32   #69
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,053
Received Thanks: 2,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by octy2oo6 View Post
I play Silkroad since 80 cap, and i can assure you that devil's spirit was introduced with 10 D cap, search youtube and u will see no devil spirit at 9 D.

They added devil's spirit before they opened the tomb of quin-shin emperor.

I searched a video on youtube, was uploaded at the end of the year 2008 (16.12.2008), and by the comments that i have read, it seems that those ppl didn't know what devil's spirit meant.

Then i searched on google what updates were made in that time(2008-2009) and discovered that in february 2009 they added tomb of quin-shin. That means they opened 10 D cap.

And I've done all this just to prove to some kid that I'm RIGHT !!!!
Sir. You've just failed. They added ds in the last months of cap 90, as Outlaw said.
1_3_3_7 is offline  
Old 05/28/2012, 16:56   #70
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_3_3_7 View Post
Sir. You've just failed. They added ds in the last months of cap 90, as Outlaw said.
Do you know how to read? Do you need me to draw you what i just wrote?

dec 2008- they add DS <------(3 months)------->feb 2009- they release 10 D

In that time (^ look at the figure 1 ) DS was used.

That is what i wrote in my first post, i hope you understand, now there are less words for you to understand.

And yet you are missing the point.

DEVIL SPIRIT should be REMOVED. Because, as i said, it was added at the end of 9D cap, and has nothing "old school" in it.
octy2oo6 is offline  
Old 05/28/2012, 17:12   #71
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 991
Received Thanks: 179
dmg scrools are oldschool!
xdlol is offline  
Old 05/28/2012, 17:15   #72
 
elite*gold: 48
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,846
Received Thanks: 864
Quote:
Originally Posted by octy2oo6 View Post
Do you know how to read? Do you need me to draw you what i just wrote?

dec 2008- they add DS <------(3 months)------->feb 2009- they release 10 D

In that time (^ look at the figure 1 ) DS was used.

That is what i wrote in my first post, i hope you understand, now there are less words for you to understand.

And yet you are missing the point.

DEVIL SPIRIT should be REMOVED. Because, as i said, it was added at the end of 9D cap, and has nothing "old school" in it.
There will never be a "Full Oldschool"-Server.
Alpro is offline  
Old 05/28/2012, 17:26   #73
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,894
Received Thanks: 712
Just delete this ****** devil, 2k hp or mp..woah what a difference. Yas yas, also 20 % dmg moar !
xcoom is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2012, 17:45   #74
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 4
agreed
theo026 is offline  
Old 05/28/2012, 18:26   #75
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3,462
Received Thanks: 1,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuangZe View Post
There will never be a "Full Oldschool"-Server.
Open a server with MHTC files voilá you got your "fully" oldschool server


WannaSun is offline  
Reply



« Not GooD .... THE BEST read ! | i need a PK2 Editor. »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.