Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


90 Cap - CHN Only - Roc Unique - Let us know , what you think #!

Discussion on 90 Cap - CHN Only - Roc Unique - Let us know , what you think #! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Reply
 
Old 05/27/2012, 11:38   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Idea is good.
I would enjoy 90 cap server with Job War Guild and 2hour Fortress War, many events and a lot of active players.
Thanks for Attention.



megaloper is offline  
Old 05/27/2012, 11:56   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 1
This is a really good idea,

if this server is done, im going to play on it for sure !

Goodluck and hope to see it .


jwzv8 is offline  
Old 05/27/2012, 12:02   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 51
very nice ideas, and very good thinking, this server is meant to be fun, not only bot 24/7, i'm definitely in.
octy2oo6 is offline  
Old 05/27/2012, 12:08   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,600
Received Thanks: 526
Good ideas


clericakar is offline  
Old 05/27/2012, 15:01   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 853
Received Thanks: 464
ll probably joın too:
count me in
GC_Vince
culcha44 is offline  
Old 05/27/2012, 15:05   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 13
We dont need new features.Just bring the old school D9 server like isro.Demon,LY old job system,devils spirit,FW,CTF.We dont need roc ****.
asdasd54 is offline  
Old 05/27/2012, 15:08   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 853
Received Thanks: 464
I think it would be great if you would increase the npc-thief spawn!
because then, there would be a better gameplay characterized by teamwork
culcha44 is offline  
Old 05/27/2012, 16:11   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,692
Received Thanks: 888
Quite original idea, actually i got a server exactly like this, i'm just waiting to rent a serverhost for setting it up, also with this tournaments and such things it sounds very good. But i hope it's not like the rest of all the servers that it's scheduled for 1-2 weeks then the owner gives up and the **** closes. Anyways gl
FoxRayz is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/27/2012, 16:54   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 41
Received Thanks: 5
good ideas
optimusbra is offline  
Old 05/27/2012, 17:06   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 6
Thats kewl but let it be 80. Its better so we dont focus much on lvling and forget about guildwars, trades and jobwars.
lldarkyll is offline  
Old 05/27/2012, 18:14   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 167
Received Thanks: 36
i like the idea and i said be4, but i llike to know if this is coming true and what will the server's name be.. so...... as you can see alot of ppl would play on this server..
UniquePro is offline  
Old 05/27/2012, 19:09   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 418
Received Thanks: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by lldarkyll View Post
Thats kewl but let it be 80. Its better so we dont focus much on lvling and forget about guildwars, trades and jobwars.
I was playing at GoodTimes sro , and thats why i left , i feel that ppl is borred of that 80 cap , there's no normal 90 cap servers.
So yah , it will stay 90 cap =) , Sry to disappoint u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniquePro View Post
i like the idea and i said be4, but i llike to know if this is coming true and what will the server's name be.. so...... as you can see alot of ppl would play on this server..
Working on the server will start at monday ( tomorrow )
And it would be finished in 2-4 days ( Probably without roc for the first days , latter on ( for example after 6 days total , it would be done too ))
So , server could show up at wednesday ( the fastest way )

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdasd54 View Post
We dont need new features.Just bring the old school D9 server like isro.Demon,LY old job system,devils spirit,FW,CTF.We dont need roc shit.
Talk for ur self buddy , bcuz thats not 1 day server , where u can get full sosun in rly quick time , if there wouldnt be roc , people would start asking to add rare drops for DS or LY , which are easy.
So roc , the unique that requires really much time and people to kill , would have a bigger chance of dropping rare items ( not 100% )
FW Is there ( JG ONLY , like oldschool times. )
Devil spirits? lol , u ask for oldschool server , but DS is kinda new , it wasnt at 90 cap yet if im right .
CTF , will be there probably.
These features are not new at all , its oldschool ones that would make every one happy IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post
Quite original idea, actually i got a server exactly like this, i'm just waiting to rent a serverhost for setting it up, also with this tournaments and such things it sounds very good. But i hope it's not like the rest of all the servers that it's scheduled for 1-2 weeks then the owner gives up and the shit closes. Anyways gl
Exactly like this..? u mean.. totally same xD? even roc stuff ?
Cmon , i thought i was original
LgDPresents is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2012, 20:30   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 456
Received Thanks: 104
The idea of server pretty cool,d9 the best
here some suggestions
1-hope you decrease force divisons cuz with ch only everyone will make force then make divisons then 1 hit you [if you dont use mbot] or disable force at all and let player make fire,cold light,fire and pvp depend on strong gears crt not on 1 2 3 4 divisons then die 1 hit..
2-high job rate with nice reward for first 5 that will be pretty awesome also make nice rewards for guild war that help for more fun
3-try to make on arena and ctf rewards special shop for it
4-add new quest rewards damg,phy,globals,scrolls
5-remove advanced elixier
6-put on npc d1 to d8 sos items fb +5 that will be helpful on lvl better than lvl with npc ***** go plvl spot die and back die and back [ you won't lose anything if you add them]
7-alchemy you can make it +1 +4 100% then +5+6+7 hard,fail on high plus better than fail on +2 +3 xD
8-1 fw only for more fun
9-if you can add nice start items like pet 28 day and other scrolls etc and vote4silk will be awesome

best regards
mustafaadel is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2012, 20:50   #44
 
elite*gold: 125
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 4,391
Received Thanks: 4,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustafaadel View Post
The idea of server pretty cool,d9 the best
here some suggestions
1-hope you decrease force divisons cuz with ch only everyone will make force then make divisons then 1 hit you [if you dont use mbot] or disable force at all and let player make fire,cold light,fire and pvp depend on strong gears crt not on 1 2 3 4 divisons then die 1 hit..
2-high job rate with nice reward for first 5 that will be pretty awesome also make nice rewards for guild war that help for more fun
3-try to make on arena and ctf rewards special shop for it
4-add new quest rewards damg,phy,globals,scrolls
5-remove advanced elixier
6-put on npc d1 to d8 sos items fb +5 that will be helpful on lvl better than lvl with npc ***** go plvl spot die and back die and back [ you won't lose anything if you add them]
7-alchemy you can make it +1 +4 100% then +5+6+7 hard,fail on high plus better than fail on +2 +3 xD
8-1 fw only for more fun
9-if you can add nice start items like pet 28 day and other scrolls etc and vote4silk will be awesome

best regards
1: Possible
2: Ofcourse job should be encouraged
3: Nice one too
4: Will cause global spam, also damage scrolls & defence scrolls will make it a bit annoying at FW's, guildwars etc.
5: Yes, adv elixirs will be removed if I'm not wrong.
6: Nice idea, it's a smart one too, but just weapon not gear.
7: No no no... that's just ****** up, the alchemy of sro is one of the best I've ever seen
8: That's already like that
9: Grab pet as start item would be nice yeah, but vote4silk is kind of ****** up IMO.
OutlawNL is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/27/2012, 20:53   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 418
Received Thanks: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustafaadel View Post
The idea of server pretty cool,d9 the best
here some suggestions
1-hope you decrease force divisons cuz with ch only everyone will make force then make divisons then 1 hit you [if you dont use mbot] or disable force at all and let player make fire,cold light,fire and pvp depend on strong gears crt not on 1 2 3 4 divisons then die 1 hit..
2-high job rate with nice reward for first 5 that will be pretty awesome also make nice rewards for guild war that help for more fun
3-try to make on arena and ctf rewards special shop for it
4-add new quest rewards damg,phy,globals,scrolls
5-remove advanced elixier
6-put on npc d1 to d8 sos items fb +5 that will be helpful on lvl better than lvl with npc shits go plvl spot die and back die and back [ you won't lose anything if you add them]
7-alchemy you can make it +1 +4 100% then +5+6+7 hard,fail on high plus better than fail on +2 +3 xD
8-1 fw only for more fun
9-if you can add nice start items like pet 28 day and other scrolls etc and vote4silk will be awesome

best regards
1. - If we do that ,bowers are worth of shit. So , sorry force will stay there , u can still remove it with purification pills ( U can bug it alittle in game as u know , not with mbot , but ur hands by fast clicking , so u can remove 2 deubffs , which is kinda normal. )
2.- I Already wrote about that at the beginin' of the thread , yes job rates will be increased , but not rly much , cause economy would be fked up then.
Weekly rewards for jobbing - yes.
3. - CTF Will be enabled just for exp more likely , rewards will stay same , we want it to be oldschool as i already said , so BA might be disabled.
We maybe will turn on BA , but juts guild collision for more guild action .
4. - Thanks , idea is rly nice , we'll try to think off some new quests , or old ones with some better rewards, but i dont think it should be silk stuff like phy/def scrolls , it would be alil annoying.
5. - Already got a request about that , and yah , i think we'll remove it.
6. - This would be rly fucked in my opinion , as far as i've checked servers that has stuff like that ,totally failed. bcuz u dont work for urself at low levels, u just get everything for free , no challenge for gameplay this way !
7. - If we do this , it turns into alchemyroad online IMO.
8. - Already wrote that in the 1st page , yes , there will be only one fw opened , and it will be jangan , with taxes of hotan ( which means with high gold ) why jg ? bcuz thats the first fortress that appeared ever on silkroad online , so its oldschool !
9. - vote4silk will be added , but not too much silk , for example , voting whole month would give u like... a grab pet and 1 pack of reverses.
About starter items , i dunno if it will be a 28days grab pet , bcuz in 28 days , i think ppl would already reach capped level , with some nice gear , and they wouldnt need the grab pet anymore , which means they wouldnt buy it for silks in item mall , which means , owner gets less money , and dont say that we'r money greedy fags , we just need money for host ( We'll choose a best one , to keep it laggles , also ddos wall costs alot , vote4silk system requires some money too , so... ) I think grab pet will be like 3-5 days.
Also u'll get moving scrolls.
Thanks for ur suggestions ! Appreciate that


LgDPresents is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Reply



« Not GooD .... THE BEST read ! | i need a PK2 Editor. »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.