Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Silkroad Chit-Chat I

Discussion on Private Silkroad Chit-Chat I within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 02/04/2013, 20:59   #751

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jostyman View Post
He's f**** annoying indeed, acting like some kind of ***, while he can't even write ONE decent, gramatically correct, English sentence.
But he is ***... BGOW
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/04/2013, 21:01   #752

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
Okay *leaves*
DON'T LEAVE ME!
Old 02/04/2013, 21:30   #753

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartic View Post
But he is ***... BGOW
lol'd
Old 02/04/2013, 22:13   #754

I honestly believe the 2 successful servers around nowadays are Necro SRO & Ethereal. Any other server has failed with releasing of their personal deeds or just plain can't handle a bit of protection to keep their data and players satisfied.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/04/2013, 23:09   #755

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Tac Knife View Post
I honestly believe the 2 successful servers around nowadays are Necro SRO & Ethereal. Any other server has failed with releasing of their personal deeds or just plain can't handle a bit of protection to keep their data and players satisfied.
NecroSRO had 1-2 db wipes aswell if I remember right and how can you judge about Ethereal if its not even open for a week?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2013, 23:12   #756

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXMagicalXx View Post
NecroSRO had 1-2 db wipes aswell if I remember right and how can you judge about Ethereal if its not even open for a week?
Speaking about servers , someone had a 2 weeks server
If you know what I mean
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2013, 23:30   #757

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
If you know what I mean
I don't get it.
Just because he was planning to open a server, and it failed, so we can make it a joke. Like you never failed in your life ? This kind of stuff makes me sick.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2013, 23:33   #758

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowStorm1 View Post
I don't get it.
Just because he was planning to open a server, and it failed, so we can make it a joke. Like you never failed in your life ? This kind of stuff makes me sick.
No it isn't what You're talking about but .. When You used to showoff above everyone that You're kral and , No one can touch You while You're nothing .. It's a fail itself .
Old 02/04/2013, 23:49   #759

Quote:
No it isn't what You're talking about but .. When You used to showoff above everyone that You're kral and , No one can touch You while You're nothing .. It's a fail itself .
If you worked hard, then you have to right to showoff. I really don't care if you were talking about meh or not. I'm not into SRO anymore, also I want to live in peace.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2013, 00:49   #760

Quote:
1 wipe to be precise..
Atleast they're still running fine, and an active community i guess.

I bet you're one of the haters trying to take them down XD

Anyways... gl with your Penguin, see how long that lasts
Old 02/05/2013, 01:01   #761

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinxtra View Post
1 wipe to be precise..
Atleast they're still running fine, and an active community i guess.

I bet you're one of the haters trying to take them down XD

Anyways... gl with your Penguin, see how long that lasts
No, zico is a nice person, never had any problems with him.
Old 02/05/2013, 05:34   #762

Quote:
If you know what I mean
Once again you decide to start more shit with me, honestly all I'm going to do is laugh, especially with your failure to learn English..... How old are you? 25? Shouldn't you be supporting yourself with something other than paint designs already, Jesus Christ Lord help this guy ._. I'm worried about you Phoenix, I truly am....

Quote:
Necro SRO has had a few differences, but it's been a while since something like that has come along. I'm judging Ethereal from what I've seen so far, they seem capable in completing the challenges of being a server own in my opinion.

Quote:
No, zico is a nice person, never had any problems with him.
Nobody every has problems with Mr. ZiCo, because he simply keeps his stuff to him, and lays back and watches. Nobody has their differences with someone who honestly could care less about their opinion of him, you know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowStorm1 View Post
I don't get it.
Honestly, I just ignore him at this point. Moderators don't do anything because their 1-sided, so there's really nothing to do, but ignore him and let him have the last word, if that will feed his ego, than so be it.

Quote:
No I'm pretty sure in that sentence you claimed "you" as in Snow, you were meaning it directly to him, so stop being a coward and just let him know whom you're speaking of. Or maybe learn how to keep things to yourself instead of talking to other people about failures, when every team you've joined has failed as well...

O/T ; Ethereal seems to be giving a damn about their server, and working hard to keep the attackers away and moving back and fourth from the white board to find answers to the reasoning D DOS isn't preventable. There's a way to do it, but you've to just put your head into it, and find a way, and it really seems like they're trying their hardest to figure this out, so they've got my respect.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2013, 10:17   #763

Received Thanks: 1,118
Oh people, stop to argue about everyones E-***** size and let's praise the fact that I am awesome.

My very own religion will be called Cachaismnity and everyones allowed to join who's not older than 12 - so basically everyone here.

OnTopic:
Thanks
8 Users
Old 02/05/2013, 12:35   #764

Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAmStiel View Post
Oh people, stop to argue about everyones E-***** size and let's praise the fact that I am awesome.

My very own religion will be called Cachaismnity and everyones allowed to join who's not older than 12 - so basically everyone here.

OnTopic:
Are you trying to lure little children in your basement again?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/05/2013, 12:37   #765

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
Are you trying to lure little children in your basement again?
Oh.... That's too gay.