Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

give me media mysro

Discussion on give me media mysro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
give me media mysro

please i need media mysro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MYSRO Media.pk2
11/07/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
This is new media.pk2 no crash and he is much better. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JTOVY74F Click thx !
Mysro Media
02/22/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Anyone know the latest media for mysro? because in the beginners guide there is like 3-5+ media links and idk which one to download. Please post the link of the latest one. Thanks *edit No1 has answered my thread. Can anyone please help me?!
mysro media pk2
02/20/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
hey everyone i need help. im not sure what media pk2 to download for mysro. If anyone can post the thread or link here that would be great. Thanks!
Mysro Media
01/14/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Someone have media for mysro with 10dg (all 9DG or 85-90)? i cant find it... Sorry for bad english ;pp
MySro media.pk2
11/18/2008 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
can somebody upload somewhere else than rapidshare... it sais on rapidshare that somekinda 10 downloads per day of that file...