Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with tbot 0919

Discussion on Help with tbot 0919 within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help with tbot 0919

hey guys i got a problem with tbot... i installed the bot to a friend and i follow all the steps... i make sure loopback adaptor is enable and framework 2 and 3 are installed... also i did the server and all that stuff...

I think is a framework probelms since when i hit control + alt + delete the FrameworkService.exe is there but on my friends PC is not.... i had unistalled and installed all again!!

Welll i open server.exe and tbot SRO screen appears but the tbot window appear fasta and SRO and tbot close... there is no error... Please i u know how to do it pls help Thnxs
Old 10/29/2007, 02:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
uhmmmm.... any1 that can help me?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tbot 0919 help
10/31/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
How to use: 1. Copy Server.exe into 0919 directory. Open server.exe. A tbot Window will open. 2. Open tbotsro0919.exe and Error msg will appear saying "Cann't open more windows". Move it aside. 4. Go back to the first tbot window. 5. Write ninatien press login. Youll see login success and blablabla 6. Ignore all pop-up errors. Move it aside. I'm Getting an error loading the game after I press login. It's giving me a 'Starting game failed. Please load the right client!!' message. I...
i have a error with tbot 0919
10/26/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
well ive looked at lots of threads but could not find a solution to my problem.....everytime i start sever.exe (Tserver0919b) in my tbot directry i get the errer "Unable To intialize socket ihave loopback activated and i have no other silkroad clientes running when i use windows task maneger after that if i start tbotsro0919 and type in "ninatien" as user name it comes up with server buisy......it also says on tbot that their is a newer version downloadable might be nothing of intrest...
Tbot 0919
10/26/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hey i got tbot 0919 and multyclient and autopwner how can i use it pls some 1 tell me pls,,,
TBOT 0919
09/23/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting Scan: http://i4.tinypic.com/4opwmti.jpg =B Let's RöK
Tbot 0919 !
09/19/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 31 Replies
http://www.bot258.com/download/TbotSroBot0919.rar bad link xD so long but Tbot is out !