Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Truth about Silkroad

Discussion on Truth about Silkroad within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Truth about Silkroad

Read this. It is not a Fake. Its written from a 0x33 Member so believe it. It shocked me but its the full truth about JoyMax and Silkroad.
Old 10/16/2007, 14:01   #2

well if thats true lucky me ill get lvl 80 in 2 weaks now and ill farm for sun and arm my char with full sun ***** and have fun with noobs... ^^
Old 10/16/2007, 14:06   #3

Fake GM stop ******** the forums
Old 10/16/2007, 14:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by moderiz11 View Post
Fake GM stop ******** the forums
If u mean me , it isnt my post. Its the post of a Real Oasis GM if u can read. So if u would think about it that im a GM i could bann all of you. Im not a gm so dont Spam here!
Old 10/16/2007, 14:11   #5

first of all its not written by a gm but written by Jinx

most of what he says are simply speculations behind the big picture, Joymax does not care about legits or not as long people pay they rarely get banned, but half of his story is just flame towards legits and trying to give 0x33 a bad name in my opinion since 0x33 is a nice community and flames like these are not welcome
it is wrong that he is using 0x33 for his view on a situation.

everyone who had old GM_ chars can still post under that name on the forum nothing special about it.

gameguard is indeed a logo nothing more but this was done since gameguard never updated for silkroad and practically did not work anyway and therefor was a waste of space and money for joymax but it still gives an insecure feeling for noob-botters that is why they probably kept the logo loading.

mary min left due to personal problems she never said it was due to joymax way of working, it might have been work pressure like she already said some months back, too much work for what she got paid for, that is probably the reason why she choose anther game (speculation, since she does not want to say why)

very lame comment by jinx some things are true but most things are just trash talking and using a known community for his flames.

weak.
Old 10/16/2007, 14:15   #6

elite*gold: 20
LOl u really thing that GM_heart0x33 really exists ? hahha u are such a retarted noop like your holly GM says . Omg its a big fake . And now ? Who cares !
Old 10/16/2007, 15:16   #7

omg...cant believe that some ppl think that a gm wrote that...
Old 10/16/2007, 16:20   #8

funny xD ...if you belive it you are ... ^^
Old 10/16/2007, 17:03   #9

first. gm names does not have _ on them.. and second. hehe hes name is Heart0x33 so..
Old 10/17/2007, 16:00   #10

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
WTF? r u guys rly so dumb???
i mean, it's not the "GM_" that matters here -__- it's jinx opinion about gaymax and the sister company! get it o_Ó
Old 10/17/2007, 18:44   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
WTF? r u guys rly so dumb???
i mean, it's not the "GM_" that matters here -__- it's jinx opinion about gaymax and the sister company! get it o_Ó
If ISRO would be produced of a sister company... why donīt they get the source code of the client ahead... so they could start cracking it before the update... and after the update is done.. their customers could start Botting.

So it is just Bullshit ! The real truth is, that Joymax canīt determine just because of the packages if someone is Botting or not! Gargamel told me that it is very time-consuming to detect all the Bots and most time they donīt know if someone is Botting or If they share a account- And because they donīt want to Bann legit players they Ban so less Bots.

And Goldbots/Spammbots they donīt Bann, because they will just create a new char... so they really gave up on them right now...

So Joymax really doesnīt do much against Bots.... but give up the lame conspiracy theories !!
Old 10/17/2007, 21:15   #12

joymax can if they want stop the bots...
they can just change the skillcodes each day so the programmers of the bots have to
find them out again ...
and i think that takes time...if joymax hide them then i could take hours...and after they release the bot there r new codes for the skills ....
Old 10/19/2007, 06:35   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalibor View Post
If ISRO would be produced of a sister company... why donīt they get the source code of the client ahead... so they could start cracking it before the update... and after the update is done.. their customers could start Botting.

So it is just Bullshit ! The real truth is, that Joymax canīt determine just because of the packages if someone is Botting or not! Gargamel told me that it is very time-consuming to detect all the Bots and most time they donīt know if someone is Botting or If they share a account- And because they donīt want to Bann legit players they Ban so less Bots.

And Goldbots/Spammbots they donīt Bann, because they will just create a new char... so they really gave up on them right now...

So Joymax really doesnīt do much against Bots.... but give up the lame conspiracy theories !!
you are right but i think joymax does have a deal with the clientless makers.

first reason: look at ksro very few isrobot users there but a lot of clientless, most people there just hand grind but will buy gold

second: since the big banlist clientless bots have a different route in towns, the only reason i can come up with is to make it easier detectable once in a while Joymax will clean up server to make those legits happy.

3rd: clientless requires crucial datas to be able to run without any client this is a harder thing to code that your usual isrobot-tbots.
and it wont even need updates or on rare occasions

what i worry about is everyone using the patched clients (1.27) to bot if you guys care about your account go buy the original bots if you have bad luck and there is a [GM] looking for the modified clients packets in town or on grind places and you have another sro_client then you are banned.

Joymax does not need to check random players anymore they simply check packets everyone who got banned while using normal client was stuck in a wall when a [GM] was looking on grind places.
Old 10/19/2007, 13:59   #14

omg the pplthat believe that must be the ppl that believe scammers when they say give me your sos i make it sosun......basiclly "noobs"^^
Old 10/19/2007, 19:21   #15

Received Thanks: 2,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by glob3 View Post
first. gm names does not have _ on them.. and second. hehe hes name is Heart0x33 so..
Look at my avatar %-)