Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEED]Old GG Files for Emulation

Discussion on [NEED]Old GG Files for Emulation within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NEED]Old GG Files for Emulation

just wondering if n1 has old gg compressed files (*.npz) that they can post up on here. i would like to emulate a gg server with sro. i haven't been playing, well, actually, i have not played sro in about 6+ months so i really don't have a clue as to what's going on with sro.

i read some where on this forum that gg was removed and put back in. don't know if that is true or not. however, i would very much emulate gg just for the sake of figuring things out one step at a time. much better would be a gg bypass...i know that bots does do that, but i don't wanna bot at the moment.

the older the gg files the better. thanks.
Old 10/09/2007, 17:07   #2

animus posted one with emu but i cant find it>_< you could try reinstalling sro and extract those old gg files from 1.05 if you want.
Old 10/10/2007, 01:47   #3

the 1.05 u r referring to is that the old sro client?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GameGuard Emulation
12/21/2012 - Soldier Front - 13 Replies
I found this tutorial... and i just want to share this.. This will give you an idea on how to bypass gameguard. All credits goes to Sexy Romanian SunBeam Hey guys Here is a TuT How To do/make a Server Emulation
GG Emulation
06/17/2010 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Hi guyz, I tried everything but I can't make it to work. I was trying to emulate GG but it when I try to run my client it doesn't dl the GG files in my apache server. My hosts files is already updated. I'm trying to degrade rev. 1553. Hope you guyz could help me. thnks
GC GameGuard Emulation
05/22/2009 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
guys, need to know how to put 2 update addresses of GrandChase into my local 'Hosts' file.. i already did this: 127.0.0.1 localhost 127.0.0.1 gcpatch.levelupgames.ph 127.0.0.1 202.57.118.106 but the 202.57.118.106 still connects to its real address and not looping back to my Abyss WebServer.. 202.57.118.106 is the update server of gameguard
GG EMULATION.
05/16/2009 - Soldier Front - 1 Replies
IT DOESNT WORK!, SINCE THE ABYSS WEB SERVER CNT READ IP'S, ONLY HOSTNAMES, GG CNT BE EMULATED! ATLEAST THTS MY EXPERIENCE WITH EMULATING FOR 2 WEEKS! :mad::mad::mad:
need help with gg emulation
01/28/2009 - Soldier Front - 0 Replies
AFTER CLICKING PLAY LIVE it just keeps on saying "failed to download the game information file." if u no the solution, plzz tell me.