Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tbot dont sit for healing

Discussion on Tbot dont sit for healing within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tbot dont sit for healing

Hi all ,

can anyone help me ? i cant set in the settings that the bot sit down when the live is low .... can onyone give me a script or how i can set it plz
Old 09/17/2007, 09:57   #2

its designed to use pots not to sit, if cant afford pots then kill low lvl monsters until u can.
Old 09/17/2007, 11:48   #3

hey man this bot doesnt have the options u need t bot is for good characters only aka characters what dont need to sit for healing

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tbot dont start !
11/23/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I made all I saw on forum, with framework 3.0, loopback tserver and so. When I click on run bot with Tbot1112 nothing happened. When I click on run bot with Tbot 1111 it make : disconnect, restart the bot game, error KTZ. Please help ...
Tbot 801 dont work need a new client or bot
09/19/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
i think all have dis problem we need a new bot or client :mad: can some one post the new client to make Tbot 801 work again ?!!!
tbot dont pick everything
09/16/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
my tbot sometimes dont pick quest items...maybe also some other items... is there any way to fix that??? mfg paddy:P
Dont Cry Tbot works 1.120
08/30/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 65 Replies
the title says it all it works just update to 1.120 and replace the client with the 1.119 files ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~Hear is my client with everything i use to get in to the game..... ~~~~ ~~remeber update FIRST then put the client in to the folder ~RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting sorry plz download the new client. the first and second were broken try this one
Tbot dont Work at 28.05 22.18
05/28/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
tbot dont work, any1 know why?