Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to start bot?

Discussion on How to start bot? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to start bot?

U'll probably call em stupid but i started the bot and than silkroad and now my char stands there in town.... how can i make the bot starting botting??

did i anything wrong? do u i need to press any button.. dont found a button in tutorials. Theres just said load game, log in and start botting -.-
Old 09/17/2007, 11:01   #2

what bot are you trying to use?

if its isro bot you start it, look in your system tray(take your mouse down to the bottom right-hand corner of the screen where the clock is) and double click on the white finger.. but u also need haxcracks and to set up your configurations beforehand..

dunno about tbot...
Old 09/17/2007, 17:24   #3

Thanks for help but i just solved it myself =) ^^ I am using tbot

Well i ahd serveral diffrent errors but than i got one more and i wrote it into google and i told that i was missing an east asian language pack.

I had it from service pack 2 somewhre na dinstalled it than and than it was working. but i had to change my computer name in my account name of silkroad.

After that it worked perfectly
Old 09/18/2007, 08:07   #4

ok sweet! glad u got it working ^^