Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help with Cleric Built

Discussion on Need help with Cleric Built within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help with Cleric Built

Hi. I am Making an european chara but want a cleric built. can some one post a pix of skills that i need to lvl up..

also i want to do two weapons which other weapons is good..hmm should i go pure str ot pure int?...ty please help me

A.S.A.P
Old 08/31/2007, 00:33   #2

first of all if u are making a clergic.. u need to put ur stat points on int cause,.... clergic gives magical damage... if u want another weapon I would suggest u to go with wizard ...
Old 09/02/2007, 10:34   #3

a cleric is not meant to be a good pvper and one skill does absolute dmg so it doesnt matter what ur int is. i would go full str so u dont die (healers shouldnt die) and go warrior too for a 2h sword or something n better armour

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BUILT Splash Bot
08/01/2010 - Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 19 Replies
so i built the splash .exe :P have fun:P ;KalSplashBot #Include <Misc.au3> ;Slot2 = HP med ;Slot4 = Splash ;Slot6 = MP med ;Slot9 = Teleporter ;if the HP < critical point the bot stop and the teleporter should be use ;to set the bot up, you should have full HP and MP ;##C#####H# <- HP bar / C = critical point / H = HP med use point
What built is better
07/09/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
my friend is a spear/thunder/fire and i am spear/thunder/ice i wear protector and he wears armor he says if i wear armor that i dont need Ice and that his built is stronger what do ya think is it worth changing to his built i am lvl 46 right now
weapon built
10/03/2007 - Archlord - 6 Replies
hello ppl :P i have one question abute weapon builts you know abute sockets, (+) of you weapon and elemental and stones. so tell me whats better 2 have in your weapon elemental stones ( and which stones are better ) or are atack stones better( lithning, cold or poison atack stones) PLS help me and if you have an idea for a built write it like the weapon is a 6 socket OK text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=THX for your help' border='0' alt='THX for your help' />
Help me please with character's built :)
08/30/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hello all , i prefer full int , i wanna creater full int character . but i dont know what to do with skills, forces, 1.what force for full is best? what i need skill up ? i need to farm ? i need to lvl up cold ? what weapon is da best for nuker ? so help me please !!! :) tnx
Built your Ultimate Pet
10/14/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
Found this So you have your ultimate pet, or so you think. Many people don't realize this, but as a hunter you can train your pets in skills other than "growl". How you ask? That is the purpose of this tutorial! So for instance, let's say you trained a standard brown bear from an area such as Loch Modan. Did you know that same bear can learn THREE other HIGHLY useful skills? Unfortunately, you can't learn these skills from the standard pet trainer, you have to learn them "yourself" by...