Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Starting game failed. Please Load the right game client!!

Discussion on Starting game failed. Please Load the right game client!! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Starting game failed. Please Load the right game client!!

You guys this keeps popping up when i am about to log in. Starting game failed. Please Load the right game client!! WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE. Help me out i will really appreciate it. thx all
Old 08/22/2007, 15:34   #2

elite*gold: 42
Received Thanks: 2,722
No questions in the "SRO Exploits/Hacks/Bots/Guides" section...

#Moved.
Old 08/22/2007, 18:47   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolazn View Post
You guys this keeps popping up when i am about to log in. Starting game failed. Please Load the right game client!! WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE. Help me out i will really appreciate it. thx all
please check your process-manager if tbot is running twice.
if yes, kill the process

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CF bringt Fehlermeldung Failed to execute game client!!
05/11/2010 - CrossFire - 22 Replies
Hey Leute, bin ziemlich sauer, weil ich nicht CF spielen kann... bei mir kommt nach diesem HGWC WATCHER (die mit den "Steps") die meldung: Failed to execute game client C_ErrorCode : 5 S_ErrorCode : 5 kann mir da wer helfen?:rtfm:
Game Won't Load
11/17/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
I have WinHex and have been trying to use some speed hacks and wall hacks. I have read the threads in the Exploits section and did exactly what it says to do. But when I run the game, it will not load the map. After I select my character and server and then click connect, it goes back to the login screen. I will admit that I am brand new to WinHex, but I tried to follow the directions exactly as they were posted. Can anybody explain why or help me out? PS. My mouse turns into a...
KTZ ERROR LOAD RIGHT GAME CLIENT (TBOT)
10/13/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Load Right Game Client (tbot) ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------- I've tried everything.. I followed all your tutorials.. Everytime i start the Server.exe it works fine but when i push LOGIN it says load right game client.. Ive loaded the game client atleast 20 times and it still gives me the same error My heads about to expload lol?? ? Can i get some help?
starting game failed ! did everything which i had to do
09/09/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
i get an error that says starting game faled plz load the right cleint help me plz