Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Absolute Noob questions

Discussion on Absolute Noob questions within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Absolute Noob questions

Hi,

i know this might not be the right section but i have some questions:

1. is there a way to connect to the oficial Silkroad servers? i have an account on Alexander server and it's impossible to connect.
2. are there any private servers?
3.what's with the fake private servers that force people to vote?

Thanks!
Old 12/29/2010, 13:03   #2

elite*gold: 792
Its not the wrong section dude, it says Main Discussions/Questions haha, anyways Answers
1:
2: Yes there is many private servers
3: Its just a hack that their trying to hack your PC

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Absolute Zero PS
11/26/2010 - Zero - 294 Replies
me and a bunch of friends will be making a private server but we need a decrypter. the server will be full up to date with every thing 100% english. details on exp and zp drop TBA.
L2 ABSOLUTE
06/25/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Can anyone tell me if there is some working bot for l2absolute( gracia final ) . pls add link to download<---- would be nice to have and InGame walker. TY :mofo:
What would you like to see in Absolute Zero?
02/15/2010 - Zero - 46 Replies
Well...shoot your ideas..while your at it, if you can make a browser, name some features you will want it to have.
The Absolute Noob Guide to V3n0m
03/19/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 45 Replies
I have seen a few other V3n0m guides out there, but a lot still left people questioning. So I am gonna try my hand at it. I will include every link that you will possibly need for V3n0m, and what you must install in order to make V3n0m run. What is V3n0m? V3n0m is a great Conquer proxy made by Queen-Of-Evil. I did NOT have any part in the creation of it, I am just trying to get people to set it up with more ease. V3n0m works on all servers. Ok, here we go: Step 1. Download V3n0m...