Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad launcher

Discussion on Silkroad launcher within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
anywho.. I launch my sro_launcher and it takes ages before i can hit play the the lags I know it aint my pc since i can play any other game perfectly and it started happening since last night update anyone got a solution?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2007, 10:39   #2

please check by a trace-route to silkroad-servers, if there are any connection-problems
Old 07/04/2007, 11:07   #3

there is no connection issues I can play silkroad just fine.. but it takes forever to start.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silkroad Launcher destroied/bugged
04/07/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hey guys ... I have a big problem my Silkroad Launcher dont let me push "Start" :(. This morning i wanted to check the updates in isro like every Thuseday morning. Than the Sro Launcher didnt wanted to push me "Start" or something else. I tried to start sro with sbot -> "Start Client" but it didnt worked... When i open it after 0,5 sec. its closed :O Sometimes my Windows says: Sro doesnt work anymore. So WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG?! I need UR help!
Silkroad launcher
10/25/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Please upload silkroad.exe file because my silkroad file is corrupted thx 4all
Hello i need help with silkroad.exe the launcher
03/24/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
i need the version 1.182 sro launcher plz because im getting an error when i try to update the game today -_- again i need the launcher (silkroad.exe) not the sro_client thanks
Silkroad Launcher
02/02/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Well I'm using Windows vista 32bit home edition and when i open silkroad it comes up and says You must have direct X 9.0b etc. I set it to Run as Administrator and Windows XP Service pack 2 but when using them it says Silkroad Launcher has stopped working. I am using the newest media.pk2 for Fembria and iv'e also reinstalled the game. i have ran out of ideas so help would be appreciated thanks. Or Could it be because i don't have vista service pack 1 installed due to reformat?
Problem with the Silkroad Launcher
08/14/2006 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Heya i have a Problem with the Launer... I Downloaded the game and the updates , but if i try to start this game it will not open ehm well its better to say it closes in an instant. I cant do anything. I tried some Methods that were Postet in other Forums but cant get it to work... Any tips? ;_; Thanks.