Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Idea for a new program/bot..

Discussion on Idea for a new program/bot.. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Instead of something that just tries to log you in all the time like captcha, how about a program that finds out when a slot is free and logs you in?

Gives you 10 seconds to type in the code, then it waits for the exact moment when a slot is free, then clicks confirm.

Would be great
Old 06/06/2007, 12:45   #2

and how that program will know when there is free slot? Only by clicking confirm you can know that :P
Old 06/06/2007, 16:17   #3

Hey, You could know when there is a place in the server, Rev6 made a webpage were you can see the server with the people in it, maybe someone can make an inlog bot that connects to rev6's website and reads it so it knows when there is a place into your server and then it clicks confirm...
Maybe this is a idea maybe not

~Anthrax
Old 06/06/2007, 16:35   #4

... hm, maybe not.
the stats on rev6 are the players counted by their ladder-bot. over hours.
first thatīs not saying how many are there at the moment and second and second the ladder bot doesnīt see al players on the server.
oh and third they post the stats from days to monts ago....

before sro 1.98 it was possible to see free slots because the image code wouldnīt appear without a free slot.
but jm say this was abused (iīd say used) by people. so now it appears anyways, no matter if thereīs a free slot or not.

since that indicator is no more, iīd say itīll be pretty hard to detect wether there is a free login-slot or not.
Old 06/06/2007, 18:08   #5

Dude....watch on their website....it refreshs every 5 secs. and shows how many people are in there.....not only who the bots count trust me it shows how many can be IN the sever and how many there ARE IN..... go take a look and stop say things that aren't right.

~Anthrax
Old 06/06/2007, 18:19   #6

wow, they made it new 2 days ago the stats were up to two months old...
but still iīve pressed F5 for ībout 5 minutes and nothing changed "last updated 2007-06-06 10:27:08" thatīs at least 50 minutes, depending on what timezone they mean.

but anyway, it proves me wrong thinking itīs not possible to check the server status. if only they released the prog that does it for them....

since an open slot is usually closed again after a second or so, the login prog would need it implied instead of checking it from rev6.
Old 06/06/2007, 19:17   #7

Quote:
since an open slot is usually closed again after a second or so, the login prog would need it implied instead of checking it from rev6.
Thats true, but we could ask or they can make a prog for us that refreshes every 0,5 secs. or something.....This could be the beginning for a great improvement on inlog bots! I hope it will work

Greetz,
~Anthrax
Old 06/06/2007, 23:14   #8

yea its a good idea but then everyone will get one and its gonna b a fight with whose program refreshes faster. Then it will be impossible for normal ppl to log on and jm will just change it again
Old 06/06/2007, 23:40   #9

well well well, here we go, a bunch of noobs discussing on what to program, sweet.
are there any coders aroud in the forum?
maybe weeman is spooking around and i guess he loves those "why donīt you do a hack like..."-suggestions.

probably itīs best to wait for someone who gets a fast working image detection done. thatīll log in fast enough.
Old 06/09/2007, 15:13   #10

But, When you've got that you still have to login many times because server is full with this its just wait a moment and your in no restarting or w.e i think this is better then imagecaptcha hack....

~Anthrax