Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how much cost??

Discussion on how much cost?? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SM is free but i must w8 after updates !!
if i will buy the bot how much it cost me??????
Old 05/31/2007, 15:11   #2

or you mean how much the sm?
i think you must 4$ theweek.
Old 05/31/2007, 15:45   #3

0x33 cancled the private and payment membership anyways
Old 06/02/2007, 09:54   #4

the price for a bot card is USD$8. it was 7.5 but it recently went up. 8 bucks gets u 200 hours of botting without having to worry about a new sm or whatever + ur not gonna get keylogged. I have no idea how many ppl have been hacked lately from downloading keyloggers in fake sm's, but its a lot. i've personally given up on softmod
Old 06/02/2007, 10:20   #5

Same here! im using the payed version now!! **** thats sweet.. Not the **** you get with sm.. its working, O wait it aint working, Looking for new update, 5 mins later **** again not workin *** sm I luv the payed version (thats the site where I download the BotCard)