Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Nabs are everyWher.

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by DarkTwilight+May 27 2007, 12:36--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DarkTwilight @ May 27 2007, 12:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2007, 06:17
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2007, 05:41
<!--QuoteBegin--PsySys
Quote:
Quote:
@May 26 2007, 23:19
i can see that every second Post here its a Keyloger or just viruses.

this forum dont have Admins?
or they just lazzy faggots?

what u trying 2 make whit this that u post Keylogger?
Ppl Scan it (i dont ^^).

ADMINS BAN ALL THIS CUNT AND ERASE THIS POSTS,CUKI.

Im sure Animus doesn&#39;t like being referred to as a faggot. But anyways ANIMUS WE DOO NEED SOME MORE MODERATORS FOR THE SRO FORUMS&#33; Possibly chose someone trustworthy who is already on the sro forums mostly. I volunteer since I am always on my computer, which = 18 hrs a day (i know it is sad but i dont have anything else to do ) or possibly like invinsiblenoob or leaker or someone you deem "trustworthy"

just please get SOMEONE to help you out cause each day we have people losing accounts and getting their computers fucked up cause no one is getting rid of the crap in time.

You want to be a moderator? may be you should start by deleting the offensive pictures on your signature.

Some people browse this forum at work and around the family/kids.

what are you trying to prove? may be instead of being on the pc all day you should get out and "get some".

- that is all
Lol... it isnt even naked so dont cry about that unless your a gay... but anyways i think we could use a extra moderator&#33; [/b][/quote]
its not crying. its stating a point. you would understand when you grow up, get a job and have your own family.

Old   #17

elite*gold: 20
i dont give a **** if som1 post schreenschot cause only the leechers are dumb enough to use it b4 scanning it&#33;

Old   #18

Ppl we Active on this forum and we want that the forum will be clean and helpfull 4 every One.
so lets move the things...
i cant be a moderator cuz my english sucks,but i can help by eresing posts whit keylogers... and just make this formu clean and good 4 reading
Old   #19

if animus wasnt friggen mod on almost all the forums and he had some more people to back him up then we wouldn&#39;t be having problems