Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 00:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

gold dupe possible? dupe hack sold on ebay

Closed Thread

Old 05/27/2007, 22:14   #16

elite*gold: 0
50$ is to much for a scam dont buy it its totaly fake.. but everything is possible but if i wear him i will keep it a secret and make a gold seller website. ( and annoy other people woth rollbackes )

Old 05/28/2007, 01:38   #17

Actually the roll back was intentional people were tired of the way people were exploited silkroad, sort of how i am tired of all the botters and all the scammers but i cant do anything about it so i decided to join the botters but now i cant even do that. Well anyway, a few people in EVERY server used the program/exploit and basicly created an ENORMOUS amount of gold that was well impossible to get..period. So joymax finally took notice for once and patched that ONE exploit. maybe itll take 40 million botters to accomplish the same thing..

Old 05/28/2007, 12:03   #18

Well im sorry to desapoint u boys but... yes its possible to duplicate iems and to make gold, yes there are players doing that now and no they wont tell u how to do it!! So... we all keep on dreaming on!
Old 01/31/2008, 22:10   #19

Old 01/31/2008, 23:48   #20

Ok about this gold dupe. Sadly i used to hang with the people who made this. Its a big ccf thing.

That is how we got all of our cc's to ccf on. The dupe never worked. The one you are thinking about is a dupe that worked with guilds. Where you could guild war another guild. Set the winning money to a godly amount. Then lose and it would give the winner that amount. And not take it from the other guild. Therefore it was patched at about 1.100 version. There was never any other dupe cheat scam for gold. This is simply a ccfing company. Dont trust them!

P.S. I was only with them for about a week. At first they said they were just about giving away free silk to members. I never knew how they got it. And when i found out i left. I never participated in any of the illegal actions.
Old 01/15/2009, 03:09   #21

mmm...... intresting ..... when did this roll back server ocured?....and that cr4p is probraly a scam ... i agree whit l33tn355 ... it iwll be very dumb to sell it in e-bay ... if it realy exist
Old 01/15/2009, 03:20   #22

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by tj19 View Post
mmm...... intresting ..... when did this roll back server ocured?....and that cr4p is probraly a scam ... i agree whit l33tn355 ... it iwll be very dumb to sell it in e-bay ... if it realy exist
This thread is a year old, why post here?

Closed Thread

« Easy login Sro(not a trick) a sugestion | [Sueggestion]Which build to be? »