Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make more than 5 accounts?

Discussion on How to make more than 5 accounts? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/24/2007, 20:01   #16

elite*gold: 0
i can do 5, & it's not a high end pc, =P, budget gaming pc
Old 05/24/2007, 20:13   #17

elite*gold: 0
I can NORMAL make maaaany acc )
i make 14 acc to this time and aLL works :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How To Make Accounts In SQL For Dummies
01/11/2023 - Shaiya Private Server - 18 Replies
This video was requested by Shaiyasux. He asked how to make accounts in SQL and I was happy to help. Please note the passwords aren't really that, ive changed them for my friend's safety. And the account I made was an GM account. Also note that everytime I make a video it says "for Dummies". How To Make Accounts In SQL For Dummies To make normal accounts go to UserMaster, and set Admin False, AdminLevel 0, Status 0, and Usertype N.
I make Accounts for C9
02/03/2011 - C9 - Continent of the Ninth - 61 Replies
i have some KSSN and i know how to make an account so if you need one tell me the first 3 are for free ^^ the next ones have to pay :P EDIT: I also take ISRO accounts (silkroad online) I STOPPED SELLING ACCOUNTS SO PLS DON`T PM ME ANYMORE
Make Korean Game Accounts!
03/07/2010 - Foreign Games - 12 Replies
... dont do this anymore because no one thanked me lol...
I am willing to make accounts. [2moons]
02/14/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 28 Replies
I read a post by someone before saying he would make accounts for people but he couldn't keep up with demand etc etc. I will be glad to make people 2moons accounts, however the format of the pm must be as follows: PM subject: 2moons account creation The PM must contain: desired user name desired password desired registered email There may be a slight delay if there is a large list of people wanting accounts. I will however reply to u to tell you why there is a slow down.
[GUIDE] How to make more than 5 accounts per IP
08/28/2008 - SRO Guides & Templates - 11 Replies
As we all know Silkroad only lets you create 5 IP's per account. This guide shows you how to get more than 5 so you can create as many accounts as you need for clientless bots. Thanks If I Helped First visit this website to obtain a proxy IP address. This disguises your IP address from Silkroad and it makes an alternate IP for you to browse the website with. Click on the green proxy websites. They are the most popular. I just created an account with the "proxeasy.com" site....