Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question regarding big ban

Discussion on Question regarding big ban within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/23/2007, 07:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
if you regularly buy silk they wont ban you. however a one off 50 silk MIGHT save you, but yet again, it MIGHT not
Old 05/23/2007, 07:15   #17

I've bought over 300 silk so idk i think im alright
Old 05/23/2007, 07:27   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by konceptHP@May 23 2007, 07:15
I've bought over 300 silk so idk i think im alright
yea that should b enough to entice joymax to keep you
Old 05/23/2007, 07:43   #19

EDIT* drop it like its hotttttt
Old 03/06/2008, 16:24   #20

i have another question! do u think that multiclient users will be banned too?? cuz i use Rumata's one... but i don't use bots or anything like that, and also i don't buy silk, i have 9 silk left and won't buy more
Old 03/06/2008, 19:19   #21

it depends of luck and even what bot are u using i bottet whit a char 7 months whitout buying any silk on int i was trough 2 bout pushiment and i didnt got bann sooo......
Old 03/06/2008, 21:16   #22

remember last big banlist?

here we go:
- isrobot original client with silk - probably none got banned
- isrobot original client without silk - most didnt get banned
- isrobot modified client without silk - BANNED
- isrobot modified client with silk - BANNED

a lot of softmod users with silk did get banned not all of them but A LOT.
there has been some players with softmod client 1 without silk banned client 2 with silk not banned, that is where the whole buy silk you wont be banned rumor kinda comes from.

IF joymax increased their accuracy in detecting bots we might have a big hit this time but its already too late to start worrying, if you botted and will be banned well **** happens just make sure you prepare

get your gold, important items on safe chars.
safe as in CLEAN clients, no modifier or loader used, no dc clients.
STANDARD SRO client and make a new char if you don`t have a second pc make a guild ask a friend to log in with a noob char invite him in that guild, and join your clean char to that guild give it leader! (if leader gets banned you have to wait something like 40days)
put your important stuff on the char and in guild storage.

there are many players in the same situation it wont be a problem to find someone ready to help as long as you do the same for him

good luck but don`t start the whole silk buying simply to try to save your char, you waste even more money while you probably will lose that char anyway so don`t buy silk if you never planned to.
Old 03/06/2008, 21:24   #23

ban when you don't buy silk..
Old 03/06/2008, 22:04   #24

i think they wont ban the ones that can do chargeback,but the ones that should worry are the ones that dont charge silk or use other payment methods without chargeback.
Old 03/06/2008, 23:46   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by melow View Post
i think they wont ban the ones that can do chargeback,but the ones that should worry are the ones that dont charge silk or use other payment methods without chargeback.
what payments are that then? believe any online payment ability can be chargeback.
problem is some are easier than others that is all.
the whole chargeback discussion is because paypal blocks clients when they get too many chargebacks that is all.
Old 03/07/2008, 08:12   #26

you can approve joymax will never baned ppl who bought silk,,
check it out,,,
Old 03/07/2008, 17:15   #27

henkdemol is talking about clean accounts... do u have any idea of what u r talking about there or u just think that loaders and no dcs aren't safe at all? have u ever heard of someone banned for using a multiclient or a no dc patch (WITHOUT USING BOT PROGRAMS)?
Old 03/07/2008, 18:58   #28

iam fine iam using no dc client but iam not buying silk and dont use bot....i dont scare jow will ban me coz no dc its not cheat and still hard to get in the game now
Old 03/07/2008, 19:40   #29

lol nice site error 404
Old 03/07/2008, 22:37   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenadorTeta View Post
henkdemol is talking about clean accounts... do u have any idea of what u r talking about there or u just think that loaders and no dcs aren't safe at all? have u ever heard of someone banned for using a multiclient or a no dc patch (WITHOUT USING BOT PROGRAMS)?
yes people got banned last time who did not BOT but used no-dc client.

so like i said we don`t know what joymax exactly means with accurate detection, it can be either accurate bot detection so no-dc or modified clients wont get banned or detection on modified clients AND any bot.

remember after europe update Joymax did make some kind of check that blocked any modified client to log in, that means they can detect any modified client that connects to their servers.

i just continue botting if they already detected everyone the only thing we can do is buy random cheap stuff to grind and get all your gold and gear to a CLEAN account that never touched any form of bot or modifier.