Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 14:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Annoying ass SoftMod, why do this to us!?

Old 05/22/2007, 12:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
+K is for people helping out in the community, not just by saying random stuff...

Old 05/22/2007, 12:16   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by dropglock+May 22 2007, 11:49--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dropglock @ May 22 2007, 11:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 22 2007, 11:33
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 22 2007, 09:22
<!--QuoteBegin--l33tn355
Quote:
Quote:
@May 22 2007, 08:41
yea the world revolves around you. everyone is releasing it just before inspection to make you angry... keep telling yourself that

I said "us" you little flaming no life fag. Stop trying to be so negative. I didnt say "me". Think before you type.

He&#39;s just as mad as you i&#39;m sure.. ^_^.. he sounds prety upset also..
Haha yes, probably. I was just wondering why Softmod was getting leaked/released/cracked on mondays(the day of inspection for me) instead of the days before it. So i figured the people who leak it out are just doing it to torment us.
Basically this is not a serious thread, i just posted it to talk about why it is always released on the day of inspection. Its been like that for 3-4 weeks straight already. Then it gets patched and when it gets to inspection day, it gets released/leaked/cracked again.
And he just started to go off on me about cracking it my self and some shit about the world revolving around me. What a loser haha, im just mad at his stupid ass for coming up with stupid assumptions. But ohh well its the internet&#33;&#33;

+Karma, since i owned him. [/b][/quote]
what the??? i haven&#39;t been checking this thread cuz i have a life.. and you owned me?? yea... your the self proclaiming ownz0r.. you want to know what ownage is??

YOUR A NOOB&#33; WHY START A THREAD ABOUT THIS?? IF YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT SOFTMOD IS LEEKED BLAH BLAH BLAH THEN YOU WOULD KNOW ITS BECAUSE OF EVERYONE USING IT&#33; IF YOU DIDNT KNOW THAT... THEN I DONT EVEN WANNA IMAGINE..
SO WHO ARE YOU TO EXPECT THAT YOU SHOULD BE GIVEN A WORKING COPY AS SOON AS THEY FIND THE SOLUTION? I&#39;ve seriously had enough of ppl like you&#33; You find a forum, leech everything off it, and when there is a problem or delay in peoples hard work you see fit to create a new thread complaining that "we" get it late?

but ohh no it doesnt stop there "hey everyone i owned him *school girl laugh* + K me im a noob&#33;" i cant even think of a more pathetic reason to ask for karma..

as for stupid assumptions.. what else can i assume? another person crying about softmod.. it is YOU that needs to get a life

Old 05/22/2007, 14:15   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by TheShadowDragon@May 22 2007, 12:04
+karma????? You are noob if you have to ask for karma...
Totally agreeeeeeed.
Old 05/22/2007, 14:18   #19

**** I think i made him cut his wrist....

Old 05/22/2007, 14:38   #20

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,100
>_< ._. :skullfuck: :sleep: :wiggle:

« search athens account | Error in softmod 1.98 »