Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GMs PM IN BLUE WITH WEBSITE ADVERTISEMENT????

Discussion on GMs PM IN BLUE WITH WEBSITE ADVERTISEMENT???? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
today my wife and son both got "pm" from GM"S that had names not recognized in the "official" GM list. (diffrent trainning areas) these GM's stated you were useing softmod bot and then told you to EXIT!!! and then listed or something like that (bot disconnected and wife cleared it before i could look at it) and then 10 min later son calls me with diffrent GM name but similar messages (he lives in diffrent state) i submit to you as any that has read my posts...i believe joymax is useing a tatic in this war on bots that inclueds lists and now even missdirection. why spend the money of GM'S looking around to find botters and pm'ing them to ban them...when you could have people who are willling to take the risk (there is alot of us) and have a list generated. then they only have to decide if to ban based on silk usage.. what if they create a site in wich you go to "download" working bot through these "threats" or "advertisements" (just before writteing this i saw on oasis someone posting in all chat exactly this concept of "working bot go here to download". this war on bots may take many diffrent tatics to eliminate those who dont pay. be aware becasue i am seeing all the signs leading up to this...joymax is in it for the money...this is just another tatic to get you to buy the bot and to buy the silk just to make sure you dont get banned....REMEMBER THIS IS A FREE TO PLAY GAME...that is truely not FREE to play..
Old 05/20/2007, 11:10   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by chrisjp16407@May 20 2007, 09:55
today my wife and son both got "pm" from GM"S that had names not recognized in the "official" GM list. (diffrent trainning areas) these GM's stated you were useing softmod bot and then told you to EXIT!!! and then listed or something like that (bot disconnected and wife cleared it before i could look at it) and then 10 min later son calls me with diffrent GM name but similar messages (he lives in diffrent state) i submit to you as any that has read my posts...i believe joymax is useing a tatic in this war on bots that inclueds lists and now even missdirection. why spend the money of GM'S looking around to find botters and pm'ing them to ban them...when you could have people who are willling to take the risk (there is alot of us) and have a list generated. then they only have to decide if to ban based on silk usage.. what if they create a site in wich you go to "download" working bot through these "threats" or "advertisements" (just before writteing this i saw on oasis someone posting in all chat exactly this concept of "working bot go here to download". this war on bots may take many diffrent tatics to eliminate those who dont pay. be aware becasue i am seeing all the signs leading up to this...joymax is in it for the money...this is just another tatic to get you to buy the bot and to buy the silk just to make sure you dont get banned....REMEMBER THIS IS A FREE TO PLAY GAME...that is truely not FREE to play..
that sounds logical....
Old 05/20/2007, 11:35   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by angusszz+May 20 2007, 11:10--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (angusszz @ May 20 2007, 11:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--chrisjp16407@May 20 2007, 09:55
that sounds logical.... [/b][/quote]
uhmmm....a lot of ppl have been globalling & spamming about working bot, go here to download & they're all "infected" w/ keylogs, virus, trojans

i feel sorry for whoever went to the links they were globalling/spamming & downloaded & used the bots, cuz they will soon be hacked