Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suggestion to those who weren't banned

Discussion on Suggestion to those who weren't banned within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
If you guys weren't ban I would strongly advise you to have another character to hold your SOS and money that you aren't using. More easily if you have a guild put all SOS gear and extra money in there and give one of your lvl 1 characters storage access. If you were like me you didn't think you would get banned or didn't care. I mostly didn't care, but now that I think about it I could have sold some of that **** for real life cash... so i would strongly suggest you do that.

I know this post seems kinda dumb but take it from someone who got banned.

Once the ban list for your server list is out you can take out your money and do whatever but I have a feeling the lists for the other servers will be coming soon - it could be you.

ESPECIALLY SOFTMODERS + THOSE WHO DON'T BUY SILK.

Sorry I just had to say that!
Old 05/19/2007, 23:58   #2

elite*gold: 20
lol stupid xD not a charachter but a Account O.o is they ban ur account ur screwed
Old 05/19/2007, 23:58   #3

haha doing the same.. i have my lvl 35 full access to the guild storage. and before inspection i empty my acct and put everything in guild storage ;D.

u never know.
Old 05/20/2007, 00:02   #4

the ones who buy silk dont get banned?
Old 05/20/2007, 00:14   #5

Alot of people who buy silk dont get banned... It's just JoyMax trying to make money -_-.. Bribing people.. This is probably what they say:
"Ok chaps were doing a big bot ban today"
"Sweet we can clean up these severs"
"Yeah but wont we be losing alot of money?"
"Hmm.. Good point alot of botters pay us lots of money for silk.."
"Yeah if we ban them then we will only get like half our money"
"Mmm.. Best not ban them, only ban the ones that dont pay"
"Haha good idea.."
"Lets get it on!"
Old 05/20/2007, 10:00   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by mrpeeman101@May 20 2007, 00:14
Alot of people who buy silk dont get banned... It's just JoyMax trying to make money -_-.. Bribing people.. This is probably what they say:
"Haha good idea.."
"Lets get it on!"
haha totally agree,, where do they get the money from?? botter , who need GT and pet make them lvl faster
Old 05/20/2007, 10:08   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by XLost_manX+May 20 2007, 10:00--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XLost_manX @ May 20 2007, 10:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--mrpeeman101@May 20 2007, 00:14
"Haha good idea.."
"Lets get it on!"
haha totally agree,, where do they get the money from?? botter , who need GT and pet make them lvl faster [/b][/quote]
or it can be this way...

"okay chaps we're doing a big bot ban this month, & we'll be opening 3 new servers after the bans"
"sweet, no more legits on our tail for a bit"
"yea, but wont we be losing money???"
"no, idiot...as you can see, most of the banned botters who buy silk will make new chars on our new servers & rebuy silk"
"yea, if we ban them, we'll be losing some, but the gain is much more, we'll have a rise in legits buying & the majority of the botters buying"
"mmmm....the smell of money on the new servers, we'll be making more than ever, everytime we ban & open new servers for the banned to go to & rebuy silk"
"so we ban both"
"muahahaha"

& yes, joymax does ban both silk or nonsilk accts, so dont let ur guard down...& yes joymax will most likely be opening 3 new servers (hercules, odin, & ?) for the banned ppl to start fresh in

good luck & hope u survive this month
Old 05/20/2007, 10:59   #8

ROFL man... You know how many people will quit SRO after ban... If I lost my lvl 45 ill quit, how about when some players lost lvl 70++... LOL u think all will start again on new servers? Stupidiest post ever...
Old 05/20/2007, 11:03   #9

i think i will start again cuz lol alot of people will leave and the game wont be crowded again so withn 1 oe week i will be lvl 70 again
Old 05/20/2007, 12:35   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by devilvtc@May 20 2007, 10:59
ROFL man... You know how many people will quit SRO after ban... If I lost my lvl 45 ill quit, how about when some players lost lvl 70++... LOL u think all will start again on new servers? Stupidiest post ever...
dont stupid some1 when ur the stupid,

if u haven't noticed or seem to recall to mind the big ban list of this year (xian & w/e), they quickly opened 3 new servers (pacific, alexander, zeus), & not a big # of quitting sro, more likely that the banned begin anew on one of the new servers
Old 05/21/2007, 00:42   #11

I will start a new account once servers open.

Yes they DO sometimes ban people with Silk but it's a lesser risk..

I'm just suggesting this to everything incase they just didn't think about it like me =D