Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Solution for n00bz (^^,)

Discussion on Solution for n00bz (^^,) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I've been reading one more thread about "does it work or not". So i've found a solution. Everytime when n00b will start new one thread or post in existing one (only if above was clear answer) we should give him direct link from the XxAnimusxX's thread () and just simply say -> it works. Nothing more nothing less. If they keep posting once again, link + "standard admin answer "works for me, bye". After few tryies to just left this forum... Because noone want or can help them. And they are too proud/ childish* to ask again, and again, and again...

* cross out not needed ;]

PS. not the link to the thread, instead of that just a link to latest (or oldest) SM
Old 05/17/2007, 22:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
hmmm strange......xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Solution] 1.4 Bypass Solution
11/16/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Please note this is just 1 solution to get this to work. Put all files wherever *I suggest puttin all into Bin folder directly* SETTING UP DEP SETTINGS Go to Control Panel Find System Icon *usually have to click Classic View* Click on Advanced System Properties on the left hand side Then Click the Advanced tab *may already be on this tab* Then click Settings in the Performance area
n00bz skill hack VIP 14.9.09
09/22/2009 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 23 Replies
D3D funkzionen: Chams d3d crosshair Playerhacks: Stamina Superjump No Fall Dmg Teleport(hotkeys kenne ich nich)
[TUT]1 Hit Solution
09/02/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies
try this TUT Go to Practice Mode 1st do the 1hit at 4bytes then use Ronan (MK) 1st scan 16256 then use Holy Cross 2nd Scan 16281 then Pick a Address and freeze it 16479 then for Temporary Lv Hack
4 THE WinHeX N00bZ
12/20/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
it sounds nooby i know but i just got in2 all this hackin stuff n when u refer to colums in WinHeX what do u mean? coz i aint got a clue soz 2 b a pain