Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 17:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

edit: to many leechers on this site.

Old 05/17/2007, 02:03   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by damo1@May 17 2007, 01:58
IIIHIII tht was dumb posting ur IGN here better hope the GMs dont see it lol or bye bye to ur lvl 80 :P
/help

:cry: [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=SOLD MY ACCOUNTS IIIHIII und IIIHIII (80 und 75lv)' border='0' alt='SOLD MY ACCOUNTS IIIHIII und IIIHIII (80 und 75lv)' />

Old 05/17/2007, 02:22   #47

hahah leaker you mad me laughf it was real funny reading this .. The wey u answer them ahhaha karma+

Old 05/17/2007, 02:39   #48

Guys I honestly don't think Leaker is a scammer, all he has ever tried to do in these forums is help ppl. If u dont' trust him that's fine, but u don't have to resort to childish name calling. If u don't want to give him ur info then don't. But at least he is nice enough to offer to help, he doesn't have to. And when everyone resorts to name calling, and Animus has to take time to read all this ****, it takes him longer to try to crack it. So if u don't want to take Leaker up on his offer, or u don't want to hand grind then sit back, relax and enjoy some real life activities
Old 05/17/2007, 02:41   #49

ok leaker are bad but still no has done anything to fix that problem .................................................. ........................

Old 05/17/2007, 06:03   #50

Quote:
Originally posted by SunshineGirl@May 17 2007, 02:39
Guys I honestly don't think Leaker is a scammer, all he has ever tried to do in these forums is help ppl. If u dont' trust him that's fine, but u don't have to resort to childish name calling. If u don't want to give him ur info then don't. But at least he is nice enough to offer to help, he doesn't have to. And when everyone resorts to name calling, and Animus has to take time to read all this ****, it takes him longer to try to crack it. So if u don't want to take Leaker up on his offer, or u don't want to hand grind then sit back, relax and enjoy some real life activities
all men/women are born evil...never trust any1 over the net, no matter how trustworthy they are

but yeah, free things are meant to be leeched, what can we say
Old 05/17/2007, 06:18   #51

Man this thread is funny and painfull at the same time
I feel with Leaker. My blood would have boiled till max looong time ago

And to be honest guys: IF I would care bout not being able to bot, I would actually trust Leaker.

He has brought more to this "community" than all you guys together...

Peace
Old 05/17/2007, 06:22   #52

Quote:
Originally posted by pertotal@May 17 2007, 00:18

And to be honest guys: IF I would care bout not being able to bot, I would actually trust Leaker.

He has brought tmore to this "community" than all you gurs together...

Peace
Kissing his boots enough, aye?
Old 05/17/2007, 06:24   #53

Quote:
Originally posted by lynxz+May 17 2007, 06:22--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lynxz @ May 17 2007, 06:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--pertotal@May 17 2007, 00:18

Peace
Kissing his boots enough, aye? [/b][/quote]
Why would I?
I don&#39;t need anything from him or so...
I&#39;m just stating how I think about him.
I can&#39;t help it I don&#39;t think bad about him...
Old 05/17/2007, 06:24   #54

I guess I agree with 3t3rnal... free things are meant to be leechd... Yeah we can assume that leacher is trying to help... Its not worthy to give ur info to any1.... OK... Leacher... i have 2 question for u....

1. If u are getting bot from 0x33 y would u bot others char...?? I guess u are paying for that?

2 IF u can get bots from 0x33 what are u doing in this site...
This site is meant for leecher dude..... Every People who are in this site leech.... so if u are here u are a leecher too.... or u wouldn&#39;t be here.....

The only person I thank in this site is Animus and makavili .... and people who are trying to help...

I don;t think YOU are helping this community by just botting a few chars...
Old 05/17/2007, 11:22   #55

lol how childish
Old 05/17/2007, 18:48   #56

Quote:
Originally posted by shonesum@May 17 2007, 00:24
I guess I agree with 3t3rnal... free things are meant to be leechd... Yeah we can assume that leacher is trying to help... Its not worthy to give ur info to any1.... OK... Leacher... i have 2 question for u....

1. If u are getting bot from 0x33 y would u bot others char...?? I guess u are paying for that?

This site is meant for leecher dude..... Every People who are in this site leech.... so if u are here u are a leecher too.... or u wouldn&#39;t be here.....

The only person I thank in this site is Animus and makavili .... and people who are trying to help...

because i like this site? this site isnt only about leaked softmods u nub. u need to be banned for only being in this community just for the softmod.
Old 05/17/2007, 19:02   #57

Well i will say leaker has done more that all those who are saying bad things about him.
Old 05/17/2007, 20:37   #58

Quote:
Originally posted by Leaker+May 17 2007, 18:48--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Leaker @ May 17 2007, 18:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--shonesum@May 17 2007, 00:24

because i like this site? this site isnt only about leaked softmods u nub. u need to be banned for only being in this community just for the softmod. [/b][/quote]
Lmao .... You like this site.... LIke?? But for what... Other than Freee SOFT MOD... Dude.. stop denying that U are just a ****ing leecher... so Stfu dude.... and admit that u are just one of us ... LEECHER.... and Ohh can u tell me what did u do for this community....

All u do is insult the members of this community... so its better u just leech and don;t post anything at all.....

All the post i have seen from u... I see u calling people leecher and insulting ... so stop being a NUB and JUST leech..

If u can;t respect... don;t insult people
Old 05/17/2007, 20:43   #59

lol guys.. ok stop .. no more fights in this site.. ^_^ PEACE&#33;&#33;&#33;
Old 05/17/2007, 20:51   #60

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by lynxz+May 17 2007, 06:22--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lynxz @ May 17 2007, 06:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--pertotal@May 17 2007, 00:18

Peace
Kissing his boots enough, aye? [/b][/quote]
lol i agree with you

« Forgive me if I'm wrong | can't start bot with finger... »