Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

A pean to the leakers

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OK!!this was said by a 0x33.org member REad this!

__________________________________________________ _______________

before becoming a member here I was also under the impression CW kept soft mod private for profit. But he proved me wrong.

How can I say this? Because I, along with many people, were given a free month membership. Once having access to the private sections I soon realized why SoftMod was kept private. ISRO Bot is NOT CW's program, obviously. It is a program that requires a PURCHASED card to run. CW essentianly created a crack to override the need for a card and included other hacks such as the multi client, etc.

ISRO Bot is logically upset about this and so THEY keep releasing new versions of bot, each with a subsequent tougher security. CW is attempting to keep SoftMod private so that ISRO Bot will be LESS likely to update and toughen its security. If SoftMod keeps leaking to the masses eventually CW may NOT be able to crack it and then NO ONE friggin' gets the program. This isn't about profit, its about keeping the community and the program alive.

If your leakers were so great they would be able to make their OWN version of SoftMod, obviously they don't have the ability and so they keep taking from the ONE person who can make it, not realizing they are endangering it for EVERYONE. Your leaking friends could EASILY come to this forum, be articulate and social and get a membership here for low cost or possibly none at all. But they don't. They simply steal CWs work without thought of how putting it all over the net will risk ISRO Bot of creating yet ANOTHER version which is more difficult to crack.

Their "sharing" mentality is appreciated, but what does it matter if they are forever endangering the program? Why can't they simply come be members here and thus help protect its long term survival? CW is looking out for the future of his work and his community, he's not a hypocrite.

__________________________________________________ ______________

i really dont think if anybody cracks this that it should be publicly posted, i dont want iSro bot to be uncrackable ever >< ... im not saying dont crack it, just theres so many stupid fucking noobs on this site, they cant even wait till new sm is out they just keep spammin and spammin and its all these kinds of newbs that dont deserve fucking bot&#33; i say keep this shit on the down-lo cuz im just sick of this shit goin out constantly also....ya think about it&#33;&#33;&#33;

P.S. and if ur wondering why topic says new isro bot... its cuz i kno thats whats gun attract every1 in this fuckn forum to look at it almost instantly

_______________edit________________--
admin changed title

Old 05/16/2007, 20:52   #2

Like it.. There are alot of noobs leeching including me.. But there are so many that not all will read this.. Hence what would be the point in joining 0x33 for money when there wil still be hundreds and hundreds of leakers on here.. It cannot be stopped i&#39;m sorry.. But i like how he spoke

Old 05/16/2007, 21:05   #3

FUC THAT I am member there for 2 MOUTHS AND ACTIVE&#33;&#33;&#33; when u ask for anything, you can get so ****** UP ANSWER OMG IT MAKES ME SICK.

sow when they say they ll stop cracking fuc it THEY CAN SUC ****&#33; they are all **** and they dont have respeckt for publick members&#33;

NO MATHER HOW HARD YOU TRY TO GET IT U NEVER SUCEED WHY NOT? they want FCKING MONEY&#33;&#33; And its ok for asking money its hard work&#33; BUT IAM NEVER GOING TO PAY why? CUZ all ranked members are sooooo dissrespectfull every time u write something they fuc u they call u this that...

SO AM leeching&#33; FUC YEA, and aslong as they are goind to be idiots with no respeckt so long LL i LEACH&#33;

I think most of the members from elitepvpers think the same and we DESIRVE to.

Say what you want but its the true, I wuld rether buy botcard then pay member ship tought.

You can say I didint work hard I did posted 3-4 times usefull stuff but steel they refused me =)
Old 05/16/2007, 21:08   #4

i think this is unfair because ppl like me that have tried to get membership on 0x33 and failed and dont constantly spam thread or give the softmod to friends can then not use the sofmod and you cant stop the people thinking of the community and cracking the bot&#33;

Old 05/16/2007, 21:20   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by angusszz@May 16 2007, 21:08
i think this is unfair because ppl like me that have tried to get membership on 0x33 and failed and dont constantly spam thread or give the softmod to friends can then not use the sofmod and you cant stop the people thinking of the community and cracking the bot&#33;
why do u say i cant stop them from cracking the bot??? i want them to crack the bot if anything ive tried to get membership there to as well, read my post again if u dont understand if u still dont KEEP READING
Old 05/17/2007, 00:22   #6

bump. this needs to be heard. sooner or later no one will get to bot, so i stopped leaking totally about a week ago after someone pmed me and now... well.... yea..
Old 05/17/2007, 00:36   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Leaker@May 17 2007, 00:22
bump. this needs to be heard. sooner or later no one will get to bot, so i stopped leaking totally about a week ago after someone pmed me and now... well.... yea..
ok here is the problem, to become a member even a low class on you ahve to be able to fill out a member request forume on 0x33, the problem with that is, they have locked it down so you can&#39;t. and even if i could pay to be a Elite member i might just do it to be able to bot without a problem, but in return here lies the problem. How do you become a member and pay for it if you can&#39;t even be able to sign up at all. see what i am saying. i played MS (Maple Story) for years and that was the smae thing as far as being elite or a noob, you can&#39;t get the good hacks inless you are considered a elite. And to do that you have to either know someone of kiss so much @55 that it&#39;s just not worth it. i do understand that someone else makes the program and 0x33 cracks it so you don&#39;t have to pay but my *** why do they in return have to me so greedy to charge for software that someone else is charging for. Might someone know the word PIRATE, if they are found out on what they are doing, along with making money on a copy written software is just like one of your friends go&#39;s to the store and buys a program, you then copy the program and then charge for that copy you just made. same thing.
Ok i am done speaking my mind. anyone else have something to say about this?
Old 05/17/2007, 00:42   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by GuildFun+May 16 2007, 18:36--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GuildFun @ May 16 2007, 18:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Leaker@May 17 2007, 00:22
ok here is the problem, to become a member even a low class on you ahve to be able to fill out a member request forume on 0x33, the problem with that is, they have locked it down so you can&#39;t. and even if i could pay to be a Elite member i might just do it to be able to bot without a problem, but in return here lies the problem. How do you become a member and pay for it if you can&#39;t even be able to sign up at all. see what i am saying. i played MS (Maple Story) for years and that was the smae thing as far as being elite or a noob, you can&#39;t get the good hacks inless you are considered a elite. And to do that you have to either know someone of kiss so much @55 that it&#39;s just not worth it. i do understand that someone else makes the program and 0x33 cracks it so you don&#39;t have to pay but my god why do they in return have to me so greedy to charge for software that someone else is charging for. Might someone know the word PIRATE, if they are found out on what they are doing, along with making money on a copy written software is just like one of your friends go&#39;s to the store and buys a program, you then copy the program and then charge for that copy you just made. same thing.
Ok i am done speaking my mind. anyone else have something to say about this? [/b][/quote]
they locked registration to stop leakers and spammers from comming in.

lol your point is invalid because that example makes no sense.

the bot download is free. go to bot369.com and download the bot.

he makes a program that enables you to play with the bot without the bot cards.

so a better example would be. download a demo, make a crack for the demo and play for free.

thats exactly what CW is doing, hes making a crack for the demo.

would u rather pay 10&#036; fr the softmod. or more than 10&#036; for a few hours.

which one?
Old 05/17/2007, 00:55   #9

This is confusing, and great my staller didnt D/C and my char that would have been traning thru the night got D/C and now it cant cas of dam sm... All i want is lvl 30
Old 05/17/2007, 00:58   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by mrpeeman101@May 16 2007, 18:55
This is confusing, and great my staller didnt D/C and my char that would have been traning thru the night got D/C and now it cant cas of dam sm... All i want is lvl 30
ill bot for u. wat lvl are u?
Old 05/17/2007, 01:13   #11

Well bottom line is its their program and they choose what to do with it, whether we think thats fair/moral or not doesn&#39;t ******* matter. Some people would rather not deal with the hassle of releasing a program to the public and thats entirely understandable (just look at all the noob spam on this forums as a perfectly good example). It would be great if ppl were willing to share everything but that&#39;s not how the world works.

Personally, i dont think a freakin game deserves all this drama..
Old 05/17/2007, 01:34   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by Leaker+May 17 2007, 00:42--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Leaker @ May 17 2007, 00:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 16 2007, 18:36
<!--QuoteBegin--Leaker
Quote:
@May 17 2007, 00:22

ok here is the problem, to become a member even a low class on you ahve to be able to fill out a member request forume on 0x33, the problem with that is, they have locked it down so you can&#39;t. and even if i could pay to be a Elite member i might just do it to be able to bot without a problem, but in return here lies the problem. How do you become a member and pay for it if you can&#39;t even be able to sign up at all. see what i am saying. i played MS (Maple Story) for years and that was the smae thing as far as being elite or a noob, you can&#39;t get the good hacks inless you are considered a elite. And to do that you have to either know someone of kiss so much @55 that it&#39;s just not worth it. i do understand that someone else makes the program and 0x33 cracks it so you don&#39;t have to pay but my god why do they in return have to me so greedy to charge for software that someone else is charging for. Might someone know the word PIRATE, if they are found out on what they are doing, along with making money on a copy written software is just like one of your friends go&#39;s to the store and buys a program, you then copy the program and then charge for that copy you just made. same thing.
Ok i am done speaking my mind. anyone else have something to say about this?
they locked registration to stop leakers and spammers from comming in.
lol your point is invalid because that example makes no sense.
the bot download is free. go to bot369.com and download the bot.
he makes a program that enables you to play with the bot without the bot cards.
so a better example would be. download a demo, make a crack for the demo and play for free.
thats exactly what CW is doing, hes making a crack for the demo.
would u rather pay 10&#036; fr the softmod. or more than 10&#036; for a few hours.
which one? [/b][/quote]
two Answer your question. I don&#39;t mind paying &#036;10.00 for something i would use none stop. paying for just time stinks, in 24 hours you would use up just about most of your time. So no i don&#39;t have a problem spending &#036;10.00 if i could even get into the site to reg.
Old 05/17/2007, 01:40   #13

dude.. 0x33 member are so arrogant.. i was on there for over 2 months also and everytime i try to ask an question about joining their privte club.. all i get is "dont be a noob, the applications is closed, stop askint dumb questions"
i&#39;m like FTW.. dude.. that ****&#39;s been closed for so long now.. and when i first applied for a paid account.. they said that i wasn&#39;t good enough.. WTF is that.. Not good enough..

oh well.. nvm.. dont read what i wrote.. i&#39;m just some ex 0x33 member that got fed up with the arrogance of the community there
Old 05/17/2007, 01:49   #14

as one man above said , the freakin game ain&#39;t worth the drama.. we will find a solution one way or another.. just be patient
Old 05/17/2007, 01:52   #15

Yep.. Sleep time GL all (Good Luck)

« Guide for cracking tbot | I HAVE FILE HOSTING FOR ANY SRO PROJECTS »