Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 09:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ok seriously wtf is up with these updates

Old 05/16/2007, 21:12   #91

elite*gold: 0
lol i have no idea why ppl keep on opeing new threads.....

Old 05/16/2007, 21:12   #92

working doftmod just found how to fix it

Old 05/16/2007, 21:26   #93

i guess the reason they are opening new post, is same reason i am replying. dont want to sit and try to login to botroad.
Old 05/16/2007, 21:56   #94

Quote:
Originally posted by TheShadowDragon@May 16 2007, 21:11
program3 you are still a ***** too.
no your a ***** :hm:

Old 05/16/2007, 22:02   #95

i say *** it... i hope it becomes uncrackable or 0x33 stops cracking it so n00b as$es like fukface program3 here will shut the *** up.
these ****** *** **** n00bs kill everyting, worthless peices o s#it.
and on to more useful news, a final crack is in the pipes shouldnt take too long for dev to finish.
beats the hell outta softmod, server emulation <hint hint>.
neway *** all the n00bs, hope yall choke on bawlz u ****** ****.

good work epvp....[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=ePVP run dis *****' border='0' alt='ePVP run dis *****' />
Old 05/16/2007, 22:06   #96

Quote:
Originally posted by maxip@May 16 2007, 22:02
i say *** it... i hope it becomes uncrackable or 0x33 stops cracking it so n00b as&#036;es like fukface program3 here will shut the *** up.
these ****** *** **** n00bs kill everyting, worthless peices o s#it.
and on to more useful news, a final crack is in the pipes shouldnt take too long for dev to finish.
beats the hell outta softmod, server emulation <hint hint>.
neway *** all the n00bs, hope yall choke on bawlz u ****** ****.

good work epvp....
Wow, you swear alot ~ keep it down ;D
Old 05/16/2007, 22:22   #97

Quote:
Originally posted by lublub@May 16 2007, 20:29
cw does not want every 1 to have it, becaus selling gold is prolly there second income. and if we all have muticlient gold bots they lose 50% of there income. this not a fact, just me thinking out loud. but if this is true. he could make a non muticlient sm. and release it to the ones who just want to lvl and not farm. i dunno. there are greedy people and there are ungrateful people. so i can kinda see both sides of this.
Not really. If we were selling gold we would probably have it posted on our site. If you actually spent some time reading up you would saw my previous posts and why we don&#39;t want to release SoftMod to the public.
Enough said. I can&#39;t magically teach you how to read before making up false conclusions.
Old 05/16/2007, 23:23   #98

Quote:
Originally posted by zeleniy666+May 16 2007, 16:22--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (zeleniy666 @ May 16 2007, 16:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--lublub@May 16 2007, 20:29
cw does not want every 1 to have it, becaus selling gold is prolly there second income. and if we all have muticlient gold bots they lose 50% of there income. this not a fact, just me thinking out loud. but if this is true. he could make a non muticlient sm. and release it to the ones who just want to lvl and not farm. i dunno. there are greedy people and there are ungrateful people. so i can kinda see both sides of this.
Not really. If we were selling gold we would probably have it posted on our site. If you actually spent some time reading up you would saw my previous posts and why we don&#39;t want to release SoftMod to the public.
Enough said. I can&#39;t magically teach you how to read before making up false conclusions. [/b][/quote]
lolz u guys do realize the more you tell someone they can&#39;t have something the harder they will try to get it.

So coming on here and stirrin up people only tells me you all are bored and tiered of being "crack mongers" <-- heehee and need some excitement.

Or maybe you are tired of your small, boring "community" and wanted to talk with people that have similar interests as yourself. We are all one community no matter how much you guys hide yourselves away.

I just hope that is not how you are in real life cause if you are you probably feel like life isn&#39;t even worth living. Just want to make sure we don&#39;t have some more suicide cases on our hands cause we see enough of those everyday
Old 05/17/2007, 15:11   #99

Quote:
Originally posted by zeleniy666+May 16 2007, 05:10--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (zeleniy666 @ May 16 2007, 05:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 16 2007, 04:22
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 16 2007, 03:15
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 16 2007, 02:52
<!--QuoteBegin--InvincibleNoOB
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@May 16 2007, 02:51
Could you make a special sm version for your favourite e*pvpers? =)
Example..2days working E*pvpers Softmod(special edition) instead of 1day =D

Would be nice. For what reason would he do this? ^_-

Things need to cool down for a bit. Huge banlists, added security to srobot, etc.

So if you code the Softmod then are you the admin of 0x33. If so why can&#39;t someone register as a user to access the forums. Also, if you need to pay to be a member I would be glad to pay.
We don&#39;t need anymore members. Especially when we shut down the leaked version of SoftMod and all people come to our site begging for a new release. We don&#39;t enjoy getting spammed with "PLZ SOFTMOD" threads. If a person really wanted to become 0x33 private member instead of going to the leaker site, they had their chance to register on our site, try being active and contribute to community (there are many different ways to contribute to the site).
We don&#39;t really care about the money, we just allowed it as an alternative of contribution because some people don&#39;t have time to do anything useful for the site.

@Leaker - You don&#39;t have to believe it and I don&#39;t think cw cares if you do or not. But we do enjoy messing with people&#39;s minds when we shut down leaks. I told you it wouldn&#39;t be leaked, and you (if I recall correct) called me a noob and told me to shut up. Look at who&#39;s laughing now
Good luck with leaking [/b][/quote]
Ok, you said trying being active and contribute to the site...if you can&#39;t access the site you can&#39;t contribute. I don&#39;t know anything about coding software or anything but I have a little experience with the game itself. I just recently started botting so I didn&#39;t know about the Ox33 site until recently. When I first starting botting I was using a pay bot as I thought that "free" bots where all key loggers. Then a guild mate shared his (as it turned out) leaked softmod, and I started using it. Or course now that doesn&#39;t work and I need an alternative and would like to become an 0x33 site member. I don&#39;t mind trying to help out on the site by responding to posts and stuff, but I have limited time to do that per day, that is why I said that I don&#39;t mind paying the &#036;10 bucks a month. Look I&#39;m not trying to beg here, or spam. I would just like to know how I can get access to the forums to try and become a member, but all links that people post here are dead ends that ask for User Name & PW, and when you click on register it says it is closed. Why can&#39;t you help out here instead of saying "We don&#39;t need anymore members". Thanks for you "help" anyways.
Old 05/17/2007, 17:37   #100

0x33 is closed for now, waiting for everything to calm down, as the leaks stopped EVERYONE wants to get into 0x33.
Chill out, wait for the big banlists to come out and try later ^^
Old 05/17/2007, 18:31   #101

Quote:
Originally posted by program3@May 16 2007, 21:09
Well despite the fact that i made fun of you guys for cracking
and ****, i suppose i can give it a shot on cracking tbot.
Their are a few people i know who can pretty much crack
anything so if anything comes up ill post it up.

And Reclaimer ur still a *****..
u really dont get it do you? if solomon sees this post u will be warned...then if u spamm again ul get banned so keep the noise down idiot or send me pms...so i can report them...and lol finnaly got a picture ? was it hard to upload it? too much for ya?

« sro bot | softmod may_v4 help »