Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

45lvl 2h/cleric is confused

Discussion on 45lvl 2h/cleric is confused within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
45lvl 2h/cleric is confused

Hello there. I am lvl 45 2h/cleric now and after SungSung grind, I don't know where to leave my bot to do a job. Maybe someone have ideas where I should leave it to grind, because I am afraid to die many times and I hate spots with low monster spawn. So, any ideas?
Old 11/09/2010, 22:30   #2

elite*gold: 20
Hmm, go for the small bungwangs, there is a small place where only small bungwangs appear, and they aint hard to kill
Old 11/09/2010, 22:48   #3

maong or bunwuangs red mokeys im lvl my lvl 45 wizz on maong fine
Old 11/09/2010, 23:47   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
Hmm, go for the small bungwangs, there is a small place where only small bungwangs appear, and they aint hard to kill
Quote:
Originally Posted by __Karin__ View Post
maong or bunwuangs red mokeys im lvl my lvl 45 wizz on maong fine
the problem with these mobs is the full ks you will get there , academy chars/goldbots are always at these mobs and as a warrior you cant really ks that well.

try to lvl in a pt , pt lvling is always better , if you cant find a pt then try paying a lil gold for plvl ( problem is lvling from 42-52 sucks , after that it gets alot easier on ice )