Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help needed please.. bot works on 1 pc, not other

Discussion on Help needed please.. bot works on 1 pc, not other within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PC1:
AMD Athlon 64 2800+
1gb ram
GF 7600 GS video card

PC2: (actually a laptop)
Acer Intel Core2Duo 1.86mhz
2gb ram
GF 7600 GS Go video card

This totally baffles me.. I have the systems networked.. I tried copying the version off the working version.

Both have XP SP2, and Net Framework 2.0, the same anti virus/ firewall settings. Other than hardware there's no difference at all.

Yet it won't work on my laptop.

Somehow the softmod just won't do the following:
1. allow me to multi client
2. not disconnect from login fails
3. ungray Auto Train.

I know its not the video card and ram requirements.. but I have tried running it in 800 x 600 on laptop.. still nothing. Also as I read in other posts, some people get it to work flawlessly, others have problems..

Any suggestions so that I can get it working?

P.S. the 1.54 worked on laptop, but why doesn't it like the 1.62? What's the difference?
Old 05/14/2007, 20:25   #2

having same problem on my pc working but laptop doesnt work with the new SM & sm.dll release. Dc on login
Old 05/14/2007, 21:09   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by jyaku@May 14 2007, 19:31
PC1:
AMD Athlon 64 2800+
1gb ram
GF 7600 GS video card

PC2: (actually a laptop)
Acer Intel Core2Duo 1.86mhz
2gb ram
GF 7600 GS Go video card

This totally baffles me.. I have the systems networked.. I tried copying the version off the working version.

Both have XP SP2, and Net Framework 2.0, the same anti virus/ firewall settings. Other than hardware there's no difference at all.

Yet it won't work on my laptop.

Somehow the softmod just won't do the following:
1. allow me to multi client
2. not disconnect from login fails
3. ungray Auto Train.

I know its not the video card and ram requirements.. but I have tried running it in 800 x 600 on laptop.. still nothing. Also as I read in other posts, some people get it to work flawlessly, others have problems..

Any suggestions so that I can get it working?

P.S. the 1.54 worked on laptop, but why doesn't it like the 1.62? What's the difference?
the aswer is...the network connection...maybe ur main pc firewall is blocking some of the ports of ur router or maybe the firewall itself is blicking the other computer....try opening some ports or giving permission to ur laptop....k+++ if helped...or at least tryed
Old 05/16/2007, 01:04   #4

Well still no working solution.

I've reformatted and tried installing things again on the notebook.

Any other suggestions?