Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I'd like to thank everyone for the leaked SM

Discussion on I'd like to thank everyone for the leaked SM within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/12/2007, 15:05   #16

elite*gold: 20
just to prove how many leechers are here O.o look how many post and how many viewers... freakin leechers
Old 05/12/2007, 15:11   #17

elite*gold: 0
viewers and leechers are 2 different things... Mostly people don't see a point to repeat (thus spaming). So they do not post.
Old 05/12/2007, 16:58   #18

I agree, I want to thank the moderators for all their hard work, I mean it's not like they have to do any of this for us. They actually take time away from something or someone in their real lives so that ppl can bot for free, and alot of times all they get is bitched at for not getting the next SM out fast enough for some. I think we should be praising them to the heavens because most of us can't do what they do. And we should just sit back and relax and let them do what they do so well in peace and quiet. Again THANK YOU to all moderators that work so hard to bring us these sm's
Old 05/12/2007, 17:36   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by TheShadowDragon@May 12 2007, 15:11
viewers and leechers are 2 different things... Mostly people don't see a point to repeat (thus spaming). So they do not post.
The ONLY intelligent post in this WHOLE thread. gg
Old 05/12/2007, 18:45   #20

Well, lets put it this way... IF I truly ever saw one of the 0x33 members walking down the street, I would shove my foot so far up their *****, they would need a surgeon immediatly afterward. Thats how much I despise these losers. Yes I spelled a lot wrong, and my anger was a bit "un-witty" so to speak... But I am tired lol.