Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

USING ISROBOT FOR ALMOST FREE

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i'm kind of sick & tired of ppl posting spam topics over & over again about sm & watever not working...& since sm can't multi-client atm anyway, here's a little secret of mine, if u know it, great, if u dont it'll give u something to do till sm (multi-client, hidden commands, bug freer) comes along again...tried posting in hack section, but it takes a while for admin to look it over & give the okay...so here it is on how to cheat paid bot point isrobot.

THIS TRICK DOES NOT WORK FOR CAVE BOTTERS, go bot in takla

1st u need isrobot 1.62 download from

2nd u need their modded client, also download from their site

do the usual of installing bot & overrighting sro_client

& last of all u need at least some points, just spend $7 for 100 points, it can probably last u a long time anyway

okay, here we go

1) if u have never had a bot369 acct, just make 1, & charge w/e points u bought into it, it shouldn't be hard to do, so i'm skipping the steps

2) after setting up ur bot & everything, just start up ur 1st 2hrs (1point) of botting

3) after 2hrs (the 1 point) is going to end, just close the white finger (right click, exit)....u can do this anytime b4 the 2hours is up...if u do it anytime after the 2hours, just means u wasted another bot point...so do it sometime b4 the 2hours ends

4) even with the finger closed, the bot will keep on botting, AS LONG AS YOU DON'T DO THE FOLLOWING, WHILE THE BOT FINGER IS CLOSED
-hit "bot login" in bot options
-use any form of teleportation (that's y it wont work for u cave botters)
-die & hit res in town (a form of teleportation)
***doing the above will cause bot to try to log back into bot server, & w/o bot finger, it'll come back as "bot login fail" & u'll have to restart sro again w/ the finger & waste another bot-point***

5) w/ just 1 point u can bot for as long as u like...or till u get dc or server goes into inspection...

***to be able to bot for near infinite amount of time w/ just 1 point, u need to know ur bot's grindtime, since once your bot is running out of pots or weapon's low on durability, u can manually run it into town (ride a horse, run, walk) repair, repot & out the town doors again...or u can always have another char run to u w/ pots & a clean weapon***

***while the finger is closed u can****
-mess around w/ ur bot settings (as long as u dont hit "bot login")
-hit "auto training"
-hit "stop training"
***doing the above wont trigger bot to log into bot server***

yes, i know ur paying for 100points, which i think is $7, but those 100 points will last you longer than the supposed 200hours

isrobot 1.62 has no unknown skill bugs or missing soul fire force bug or w/e & is working fine for me

***it'll just be like using sm, just w/o the zoomhack (who needs it anyway, it's pretty useless unless ur going for uniques & need to zoom out a lot so u can run away when spawns come out), but better since it doesn't have any bugs at all like sm atm***

& srry for it being so dam long :sleep:

Old   #2

well am not paying for the stupid bot.. rether wait for crack.. but nice post

Old   #3

yeah me to, i don't pay xD
Old   #4

i have like 50 or so points left over from 3 months ago (that was when i didn't know about this site), so i'm using those leftover points atm, used like 2 points 2day (12+hrs of botting), stupid joymax had to do inspection, so i lost another point starting up bot again

& u can just buy 100 points from bot369 w/ game gold, i'm sure all botters are pretty loaded w/ game gold anyway, it used to be 15mil a card, but last i check at their site, i think it's now 30mil a card, XD

Old   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,100
give us your user and pass on the payed bot and we will waste that 50 points :P
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by shemgwapo@May 11 2007, 12:13
give us your user and pass on the payed bot and we will waste that 50 points :P
NEVA
Old   #7