Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is up with Gaymax & inspections

Discussion on What is up with Gaymax & inspections within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
when they get lazy (a month or so now) they do "data backups" (i.e. turn off servers & take a 4-6 hr nap), & now they're doing inspections every day :hm:

another 2 or so hr inspection 2nite
Old 05/11/2007, 05:54   #2

I am usually asleep during the 6 hour durations so I don't really notice them. I think those are the actual updates with good stuff in them. The small updates are simply to fix bugs, or to reset and check the server. If they didn't do this, who knows what kind of issues the servers would harbor.

Edit: is it such a good idea to auto before inspection, does it make a difference? After all, it is like 4 hours away, decent grinding period. Reason I ask, is because I am about to go to sleep for the night.
Old 05/11/2007, 06:12   #3

i usually just auto up to inspection, or stop botting an hour before & go look at stalls, pvp, alchemy, watever

& atm, with only 50 or so bot points left (from a few months ago b4 i discovered this great site) & no working sm atm, i'm trying to cheat death for as long as possible...

bot w/ srobot, when 2hrs is gonna go out, tele back to town, repair & buy my calculated max load of pots (a grind for me last at least arnd 6+hrs)& close finger b4 the 2hours up, & bot will keep botting until it teles & during this time bot wont be using up anymore points, so prolonging my points until a new sm comes out. So arnd 3 bot points saved until my bot goes back to town & stops working cuz the finger is closed.
Old 05/11/2007, 06:20   #4

That was confusing, I guess I will close my sro before I go to sleep. I am waking up at like 8am anyways, so its all good. Sad that I cannot auto all night though...
Old 05/11/2007, 06:33   #5

oh, well u can just leave it on up to point of inspection, & the server will just d/c u when they go into inspection
Old 05/11/2007, 06:39   #6

Legit players who buy silk are all quiting the game. Joymax is losing money, because botters obviously dont need gold tickets as much a legit people, so less money from selling silk. Soooo, now they're actually mass-banning bots.

I dont see how you can play sro legit.....it takes about 15hrs for the bot to lvl up (much more efficient than hand-grinding), and thats at a low lvl40ish. I personally think you have issues if you can seat yourself infront of a game for that long. And i bet all the people who are lvl60+ legit must have carpal tunnel by now.
Old 05/11/2007, 06:43   #7

It's definatley bad for the eye's seizure-wise, as well as carpel tunnel. You are hitting the same 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-0 buttons one after another... Mass bot banning? That is a mistake, they are plain stupid if the ban silk buying botters...

Edit: all I can do is pray to *** that I don't get banned tonight. I am very confident and pleased with my hybrid bow build right now, also 6k sp farmed. I also have no means of transferring 2m over to another account just in case. Meaning if I get banned, I lose all I worked for, no money/sos or anything left. Leading me then to quit sro.
Old 05/11/2007, 07:10   #8

i used to be able to play like 6+ hrs straight (maxing once or twice more than 12hours, LOL), got to lvl 62 w/ a pure int (yes, i woulda died w/ any other build)

discovered bot, & i slowly played less, i used to play gt times, but now it's full botting 24/7 (or almost, since i do get curious on wat my 6 bots got every 8 or so hours or when i'm free)

yes, now i can barely sit 30minutes w/o getting dizzy, =.=