Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

act notification 2 0

Discussion on act notification 2 0 within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
when botting i got the pink notice act notification 2 0 what does this mean?? plz help
im using softmod 1.94+srobot 1.54
Old 04/25/2007, 23:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
this is the bot telling you a messgae. it is because you have interupted the bot by physically using / pressing a skill instead of letting the bot do it itself. note this is not the GM talkin to you, so its just the bot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
blue mouse notification
08/19/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
is there a working blue mouse notification bots like the on in cotobo and co2hook? cotobo is gone and co2hook hasn't been updated for a while
Scammer notification
01/05/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
Here is the big time scammer in the world his name is matthew franklin (real name) go to the bottom line he scammed my whole set of +9,8,7 gears on the OFFICIAL server of 2moons. We also had couple of phone calls in and out and have known each other for couple months here, hackers in sympathy, please do something for me here is his personal info that is accurate (he didnt tell me i just got it from his credit card bill address)