Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 16:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How can i install two copies of Silkroad?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
well i like to have two copies of silkroad in my computer, one for my mule char (botting =/) and 1 for my main. I am not really looking for runnin two at clients at the same time. This is what i did.

Installed Silkroad (official client)
updated it
copied the entire folder to my D: drive (i have two drives)
and i left the one in the C: drive clean not touching it (using this with my main)
and i set up my SM + ISRO bot with the one on the D:drive.

The thing is, when i start up Silkroad (using the bot, meaning the D: drive one) it started up 2 at teh same time, and one usually freezes like 30 seconds later?

Anyone know wuts teh problem?

If u guys have 2 copies of Silkroad on ur computer (identical iSRO, not Ksro mixed iwht iSRO) then please tell me ^^

Old   #2

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/...pc/default.mspx
I used to use it with maple story. Should work for SRO too..

Old   #3

no re install sro after updates copy dir and past and rename silkroad 2 it take 2 mins

c:\program files\silkroad copy silkroad and pase in program files and you should have two now...
Old   #4

ummm lol u dont need to have 2 copies installed at all. That will just create a range of problems that are too hard to explain and fix. Do what i do. Inside my sro folder i have folders with:
Original Client Files: Sro_Client and Sro_launcher
Latest softmod files: SRO_client, Sro_launcher, data.exe and softmod2.dll

Now when u wanna play legit, copy ur files from 'original files' and delete the data.exe and softmod2.dll that are still in the silkroad folder. Now your a legitimate player. Then to bot just overwrite the original files with softmod again. Its just a matter of changing and deleting files for which type u wanna play legit or botter ^^