Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with regkey reset!

Discussion on Problem with regkey reset! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have iSroBot 1.54 and Easter-SM. I follow manual for "expired issue" and do as it sais...then i start bot and i get message that bot is expired..something 0x33 and every time i get this message regkey comes back and i can't do nothing about it...any help?
Old 04/18/2007, 06:20   #2

Old 04/18/2007, 08:37   #3

lol.i just said that this doesnt work for me because key always comes back after turning on the bot
Old 04/18/2007, 13:34   #4

i had the same :? :flame:
Old 04/18/2007, 23:41   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by PinkLady@Apr 18 2007, 06:20
Don't work with me.
Old 04/19/2007, 02:51   #6

then keep doing it after u turn on the bot and shut up.
Old 04/19/2007, 03:08   #7

Just d/l new SoftMod release.. if you still get error then use the trial reset.. its better than spamming and ending up getting flamed at.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Problem] IP- Reset funktioniert nicht ?!
06/15/2010 - Technical Support - 7 Replies
Hallo liebe Community... seit einigen Tagen kann ich meine IP nicht mehr verändern. Also wenn ich unter Eigenschaften die IP fixxe komm ich einfach nicht mehr ins Internet. Verbindung wird angezeigt, sowohl zum Router wie zum Internet. Aber ich komm nicht ins Internet, es besteht keine Verbindung (FireFox nicht, Warrock nicht, alle andren Browser auch nicht und auch kein download....) Hab schon folgende sachen gemacht: - Netzwerkkarte neu installiert - andren Router genommen -...
SP problem in reset system!
04/13/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 0 Replies
ok,i need help...i have sp problem in reset system.. if i reset with char i cant get sp ... it gets limited to tiny bit ... if u get me here.. plz post ur solutions
SunWorld Problem:Reset of all options
07/05/2009 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Ok here is my Problem: After i start the client (SunWorld SRO), everything start in 1024x768. After i set other resolution, turn off sound, disable Guide Help etc. i play...bla bla bla. BUT: If i close client, get dc what ever my Options are reseted back to defaults. The client dont save changes. I am the only guy or are you having the same Problems? If you know how to solve it, pls tell me.
problem with the trial reset =\
04/13/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
i've downloaded the trial reset from the link posted ... and ound out that my cpu just doesnt want to start the programm ... so i weent to the google shop ^.^ to find another link same problem there http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=u...unti tledtj1.jpg WTF can i do withit?
Problem with Trial-Reset.
04/12/2007 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
http://www.packe.dk/mirox/pics/fitt.JPG I get that error when I run trial-reset. Please someone respond so I can get back to botting :)