Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

trial reset got a stupid error

Discussion on trial reset got a stupid error within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
my trial reste give me a stupid error. i dont know what to do. the error isnt because of the missing file. i already done this. i got another error instead:

"SYSTEM Error &H800700A4(-2147024732). imposible to create more modules"

can someone tell me whats is happening. and how to fixe this??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-146-1176814884.jpg (139.8 KB, 2 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trial reset
04/26/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi guys iv been usin trial reset since like 2 week i think and was good until today i run a virus scan and it says its a trojan and dosnt let me open the file nemore.. waths up with these? is it really a trojan?
Trial Reset ...
04/20/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I red severel times about Trial Reset and tried to make him work... then I got this error --->http://img124.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tr ialmv6.jpg Then I found how to fix that problem and I downloaded but then I got this error --->http://img246.imageshack.us/my.php?image=23 588911so8.jpg
Error on trial reset
04/19/2007 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
sorry if this was posted somewhere else and if i posted in the wrong section but: When i try to open trial-reset.exe it says: Error, no more threads can be created in the system. Things I have done to try and solve the problem: -Rebooted my comp -Re-downloaded -Downloaded all the .dll files and registered them Help please
HELP with TRIAL-RESET
04/10/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
i got this message when i run the trial-reset: "System Error &H800700A4 (-2147024732). No more threads can be created in the system." Please do help me with this problem. thanks