Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Minimum Post Requirment

Discussion on Minimum Post Requirment within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sigh... im getting tired of all these noobs with 1-2 post posting "OH EM GEE MY BOOTTTTERR ISH NOSH WORSKING HELPS ME!>!@@!@!@"

this **** is getting annoying as hell and needs to stop.

if you make a minimum post requirment for people to post or make topics in these three forums it would be nice

and if they dare spam = ban :P

strict rules = great forum.

another addition would be a "Help" Thread where these leechers can post for help. but make it somehow they can only post 1post a day in that help topic. that would be nice.

im sure im not the only one who feels this way,

thank you

-From Your Leeker.
Old 04/17/2007, 07:48   #2

Hmm...youve got a point there, although i dont think it will be taken seriously by the admins
Old 04/17/2007, 08:50   #3

or it'll end up with alot of leechers clogging the forum with useless messages so they can still get their stuff..

can't say that i'm a frequent poster but i only place messages whenever i think i can help out or have something useful to add
Old 04/17/2007, 16:36   #4

yea but look as soon as i posted this 10 more threads popped up by leechers sayin there bot doesnt work when all they have to do is update there clients
Old 04/17/2007, 16:37   #5

elite*gold: 300
Sounds nice...

/signed

1q2w3e
Old 04/17/2007, 16:40   #6

dont u think it will create a problem of spamming... and causing ppl to go other sites so that our epvp community will grow down ;(
Old 04/17/2007, 16:42   #7

To be honest; this is the first thread im reading which contains a suggestion to stop this leecher-problem in our sro-forums
I just pm'ed our admin with my own suggestion, but didnt get any reply yet
I cant take it anymore either; almost every 1poster registering here are asking such **** noob-question, which are already asked before, some of this issues are already solved but they dont notice this threads cause they dont even search for em...
im really pleased to see that another users are worried about the common leecher-problem in our forums as well, we're tryin to solve this problem as far as possible
Old 04/17/2007, 16:45   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by XxAnimusxX@Apr 17 2007, 16:42
To be honest; this is the first thread im reading which contains a suggestion to stop this leecher-problem in our sro-forums
I just pm'ed our admin with my own suggestion, but didnt get any reply yet
I cant take it anymore either; almost every 1poster registering here are asking such **** noob-question, which are already asked before, some of this issues are already solved but they dont notice this threads cause they dont even search for em...
im really pleased to see that another users are worried about the common leecher-problem in our forums as well, we're tryin to solve this problem as far as possible
*pats own back*

hopefully the admin will pay attention :P and make the leechers stop
Old 04/17/2007, 17:46   #9

I use to be an admin for a known gaming league.So..be patient with admin responses.

It would be nice. I usually don't post but.......

I am tired of reading people complaining about bots not working and then providing little information as to what issue they are having and they actually expect help.

I must make a complaint...................

I needed help earlier and became extremely aggravated. I had to scroll though tons of post and threads because all you noobs keep saying the same thing as everyone else. that the soft-mod is dead. It is NOT dead if you complete the steps correctly. Only one thread is needed for the same issue. Also try reading this thread if you have an issue reading the stickies. If you want to complain about having to use an old softmod then play by hand or go pay for a bot. BUT PLEASE STOP COMPLAINING!!!!!! This guys provide information that they find in their own time. Stop being mean to them and be thankful they try to help us for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

betatester's post resolved my issue.
Old 04/18/2007, 21:18   #10

a car with a flat goes bump bump bump!