Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Im a new isrobot user Help me plZ

Discussion on Im a new isrobot user Help me plZ within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey when i use isrobot 1.58 . i have this message "too far from the training place", im level 21 archer what i have to do plz...
Old 04/14/2007, 13:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
press *HOME* for open principal window's bot. When you are connected. But Me when i press *HOME* none window open however in the all totoruial this is write "For Open Bot press *HOME*.

This bot is useless for me if do not arrive to open this window.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
****** User helfen User
04/25/2010 - Off Topic - 7 Replies
Hi, Es gibt doch diese Signaturen wo man Punkte bei Dshini bekommt. Nun hätte ich eine Idee,jeder postet hier seine Signatur rein und ich fasse alle in meinem Beitrag zusammen und so helfen wir uns gegenseitig und unser Wunsch wird schneller erfüllt. wie findet ihr die Idee? Klick Klick Klick
Isrobot
12/16/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Ok so i use isrobot, and well, i am multibotting with the method that was described in a post(Port changing), but, when i launch the second isrobot, even the white finger, the game just become's virtually a slideshow the second isrobot just completely lag's it out, and i know people with worst computer's than me, that can run two isrobot's with no lag, My Spec's. Vista AMD X2 2.4ghz 8800gts 640mb Nvidia XFX 2Gig of 800 DDR2 RAM Any help as to why the second isrobot completely lag's...
Suche Isrobot + crack Search Isrobot + crack
05/26/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hallo! Hello! Ich suche den T-Bot oder den Isro-Bot + crack ! Oder hat jemand eine Softmod für mich? I search the T-Bot or the Isro-Bot + crack ! Or have you a softmod for me ? Danke ! Thank you !
NEW ISROBOT PLS
09/13/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
Where can i find new isrobot? 1.123 client and that shit pls help
iSrobot help
03/12/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
uhmm i got the bot working on the login page but when im on the character menu, i press the start button, the game crashes... anyone can help me w/ this..? thanks in advance :rolleyes: