Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Help With Buying Silk

Discussion on Need Help With Buying Silk within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ive tried 3 days to buy silk but i keep getting the same **** error ive asked on sro forums but i got a stupid answear saying use internet erplorer when i alrdy am i tried my laptop too same error what i do is i slect paypal then make payment then the login screen comes up for sro i login and i get some error saying data road or sometihng like that and please retry after that i cant purchase anymore cause of the 1 try a day thing please help me if you can thx in advance
Old 04/14/2007, 10:09   #2

errr, wtf? if you have paypal problems, its probably to do with your security settings (cookies, cache etc).
Old 04/14/2007, 13:41   #3

yea they say something about the script on the site im not sure what settings are wrong though
Old 04/14/2007, 18:49   #4

its ...VPN...error
that u pay from visa u not in the town of it ...that happend to me also..go change ur VPN
Good Luck :-)
Old 04/15/2007, 00:52   #5

im not using visa thought im paying through paypal
Old 04/15/2007, 04:39   #6

just set all the security setting to off/low and enable ALL cookies, then try again.