Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Idea may be possible..

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok so here is my idea, ive used a pk2 editor to extract the files from media.pk2 the concept is simple. It is aclehemy if alchemy fails it resets the stats on the weapon. but if we were to extract the alchemysuccess file and rename it to the alchemey fail file and over write the fail one then the weapon could never fail..ever right? Only problem is i cant figure out how to imput files to a .pk2..

Old   #2

alchemy is done server side afaik. These kind of "no fail alchemy" hacks are usually patched in alpha. i may be wrong though :S

Old   #3

Use WinHEX to edit
Old   #4

i agree with phoenix01134. i'm 90% sure that this type of action is done server side... (10% is the chance that joymax has done some noobish mistake AGAIN ^^)

Old   #5

well, sro has been going for a long time now. if there was an alchemy hack, it wouldve been leaked already .
Old   #6

ur idea will not works , caz u edit ur pc2 file , so it will appear that it is success in ur pc but in the real it is failed
Old   #7

Close ur eyes and pray for success.. it will only work based on faith ^_^
Old   #8

ya, pk2 files is client based.. i don't think it has much ado with server side, other wise like the "9th degree upgrade and seal glows" we'd have hella amount of sun's on server.

it would perhaps only show the successed alchemy on your side of client, and rest would see it as if it didn't exist.