Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

softmod patch?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey!! ich hab gesehen es gibt einen softmod patch für .93...kann ich meine alten dateien einfach damit überschreiben und der isrobot den ich vorher hatte funktioniert dann damit (100000000000 pro???!!!???)???

« sm prob like others | Softmode cant use 2 client?? »

Similar Threads
yet another nexon patch to patch the patch that patched their patch
07/10/2010 - Mabinogi - 6 Replies
I love how nexon patches games so frequently. NOT. and their downloader doesn't even seem to work. Have to manually download the pack 65 patcher. Gonna try Tiara and see if still works
SoftMod(Mulicliend,Nude Patch,No_DC..etc) cracked
12/29/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 39 Replies
SoftMod-NoDc-Multiclient v1.139 - Nude Patch - Zoom hack - Swear Filter - No Dc - Launcher - Multiclient
New Softmod
06/16/2007 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
Ok now that you have come here i can tell you the real topic My Site Bot Shack We have a softmod and lots of other nice programs for silkroad we have guides and are looking for members also we just started so we really haven't got alot of stuff so far but with you help we can make that site awsome if you have any questions pm me or bfmv at Bot Shack i hope everyone that reads this will come and check it out
Help plz, SoftMod Help
04/16/2007 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
Hi i need help plz, i follwed the direction on how to installe . but when i child the hand an error pops up SoftMod Login failed, please check your username and password i really need help i cant figure it out