Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEED HELP FIXING MY SKILLS! (lvl 97)

Discussion on NEED HELP FIXING MY SKILLS! (lvl 97) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NEED HELP FIXING MY SKILLS! (lvl 97)

my skills so lame.. i got the char from a friend.. how to fix it?? (lvl 97)

bicheon:

fire:

light:

cold:
Old 10/14/2010, 22:18   #2

elite*gold: 20
I know - remove light and farm... a lot.
Old 10/14/2010, 22:27   #3

how to farm in this lvls?
Old 10/14/2010, 23:45   #4

well atm u cant do anything but if you can get it to 100+ then it gets easier with quests
Old 10/15/2010, 09:27   #5

your friend can certainly not play sro.

i suggest you to remove fire and start farming lightn instead
Old 10/15/2010, 21:06   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hundkuk View Post
your friend can certainly not play sro.

i suggest you to remove fire and start farming lightn instead
And you can't play sro either i guess, fire is better then light.
Old 10/16/2010, 22:55   #7

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janick_ View Post
And you can't play sro either i guess, fire is better then light.
This is a question of flavour, some will prefer Fire, other Light .. i wouldnt say straight this or another is better .. (i skilled on my Nuker Fire btw ^^) ..
Old 10/16/2010, 23:29   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
This is a question of flavour, some will prefer Fire, other Light .. i wouldnt say straight this or another is better .. (i skilled on my Nuker Fire btw ^^) ..
True but in the end fire is better=P
Old 10/17/2010, 00:09   #9

For a blader i think fire is better
Old 10/18/2010, 09:46   #10

a question... its full str... or what build? skill mastery lvls? -.- if its blader go cold fire, if its nuker... go cold fire it doesnt matters at s/s nuker but at spearnuker that'd matter... get the 1st line (fss, tws got bleed) max the comboes, castle shield get 1st 3rd 5th and max everything else... as sword user those r pretty useful stuffs...
fire: get all except nukes if its blader not nuker... (lol) and combusion line is useless tho...
if light: get all (nukes if nuker) yes mag dmg infects ur dmg even if ure full str
if cold: get all (not the cold wave) (nukes, snow to max if nuker, snow to 20-30% if blader, more gonna eat ur mana too fast) get even imbue, its good for jobbing and pvp
get both walls too, theyre useful

regards...

edit: if u ask smth like this than not only ur friend but u... cant play sro xD sry... but after a few yrs of playing this question sounds pretty dumb without major infos

edit2: yes i saw the nukes but on 97 w low nukes maybe its something 50:50 build lol...
Old 10/19/2010, 11:04   #11

If it is full str go bich/ligh/fire you do not need cold because you have phy def + shield lol waste of sp if you go for cold
i had a blader and was a rly challenge in pvp
if it is nuker full int go for col /bich and fire or light choose light will have smaller dmg on the end but you will have speed , if you choose fire no speed but
fire nukes + fire imbue gives more dmg then light nuke+ imbue.
Old 10/19/2010, 13:03   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by judaskiler View Post
If it is full str go bich/ligh/fire you do not need cold because you have phy def + shield lol waste of sp if you go for cold
i had a blader and was a rly challenge in pvp
if it is nuker full int go for col /bich and fire or light choose light will have smaller dmg on the end but you will have speed , if you choose fire no speed but
fire nukes + fire imbue gives more dmg then light nuke+ imbue.
judas forgot... parry and crits... and true crits r better for spear but still gives something... and on 110 no1 tried fire or light is better for full int nuker (true by my calculations light is closely same and more crits[dmg formula ftw]) i dun think that this char whats so unfarmed could be full int lol)

regards