Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

execute 2 silkroad clients

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can someone teach me how to execute 2 silkroad clients in one computer, plz ps:
I want to have one client sell stuffs and one client grinding, plz teach me how to do T_T

Old 04/03/2007, 05:50   #2

click "start game" TWO TIMES.

WOW!
Old 04/03/2007, 06:03   #3

good answer
Old 04/03/2007, 18:03   #4

Thank You Very much Phoenix

« Future of Softmod | um klarheit zu schaffen... »

Similar Threads
Failed to execute SilkRoad [error code (2)]
01/21/2012 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 34 Replies
Hey guys They told me to get the original client with english patch to run Sibibot. Now, when I try to start the client, it says : Sorry, Failed to execute SilkRoad . Can anyone help? I really need this client up and running, I will be very generous to ECSRO players who help. Thanks ;)
Please execute silkroad.exe With Db-bot
08/16/2010 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
Yo need help getting pissed here. was online, got dc, got back in, invalid target problem, starting to mixture around. and now i cant even get the game started. made a new folder with all new files. worked for a lil while (without bot) trying to start with bot and get "please execute silkroad.exe" the pk2 is patched i use right ip in sroproxy and client aint old, and using the loader to start game not the bot, and bot cant start either same problem. So anyone have same problem or know...
testosterone please-execute-the-silkroad.exe problem
01/13/2009 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 2 Replies
i downloaded testosterone because i want to open silkroad more than 1 time. But when i click on "Launche", i get an ERROR message "please execute the silkroad.exe". I looked for a solution, it said i must download the newest versoin of testosterone. i have testosterone version 7.14 and it still doesnt work!! i start the loader.exe, tick "disable disconnect" and click on "Launch" --> "ERROR: Please Execute the silkroad.exe" Can u help me please i dont know how to fix this problem:(:(:(
Faild To Execute Silkroad (ErorCode2)
12/06/2008 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 7 Replies
When I open Luncher With A Normal Fimbire Media Only Ecsro I Have This Massage http://www8.0zz0.com/2008/12/02/10/943974968.jpg
execute 2 silkroad clients
04/23/2007 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
Can someone plz teach me how to execute 2 silkroad clients or more in one computer, someone told before to click on the start 2times, obiously it didn&#39;t work >_<. plz, help