Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SM+ISRO DETECTED!!!

Old 03/28/2007, 23:11   #31

elite*gold: 0
Well ... lol... I guess there's no point in stopping now, since we're already on the list or w/e, but.. wouldn't they have banned all the accounts for all servers during the inspection or just before they release the ban list for all other servers? O_o Cuz Athens already looks much more empty than before..

Old 03/29/2007, 04:42   #32

guess we fuked huh.. >_>

Old 03/29/2007, 06:02   #33

hey, who wants to come play CO2 again?

i aint paying for isrobot, and seeing as nubot is now p2u, i guess im f*cked ^_^. Im gona wait and see if im on the ban lists :/....Joymax can go suck a fat one while i wait for a new crack for srobot to come out .
Old 03/29/2007, 10:19   #34

and if someone used it for few days and change it back to an old and clean client??? what happens then?

<hr>Append on Mar 29 2007, 10:30<hr> well i guess that im on that list now so.... i can only hope that everything will work out fine

Old 03/29/2007, 10:54   #35

if there was then alreade the new packets u r ******
Old 03/29/2007, 14:57   #36

Think about this logically.. if they banned only softmod users.. there would have been quite a larger list compiled.. But in fact, the list wasn&#39;t that big. I noticed right away a majority of them were clientless gold botters.. Some were iSRO Bot users.. But you CANNOT prove they all used softmod..

Bot 369 claimed they closed some ports and tried to increase security to prevent from being cracked. They lose a lot of business by people cracking their stuff. If joymax were to change packets, and all.. I&#39;m sure they would have mentioned "We&#39;re updating security features in the game to help defend against 3rd party users".. etc etc... Bot369 simply changed their bot because of the fact that they&#39;ve been cracked and causing a loss of business... that simple..

I afk bot all the time, sometimes for 4 hours or more. Have I been banned? Nope.. Why? Cuz korean GMs are the ones who do the banning. Learn the time frame they are most active and stay babysitting your bot during those times.. and you should be fine :P
Old 03/29/2007, 15:59   #37

lynxz, are u from Aege or Xian ?
Old 03/29/2007, 16:31   #38

Quote:
Originally posted by lynxz@Mar 29 2007, 14:57
Think about this logically.. if they banned only softmod users.. there would have been quite a larger list compiled.. But in fact, the list wasn&#39;t that big. I noticed right away a majority of them were clientless gold botters.. Some were iSRO Bot users.. But you CANNOT prove they all used softmod..

Bot 369 claimed they closed some ports and tried to increase security to prevent from being cracked. They lose a lot of business by people cracking their stuff. If joymax were to change packets, and all.. I&#39;m sure they would have mentioned "We&#39;re updating security features in the game to help defend against 3rd party users".. etc etc... Bot369 simply changed their bot because of the fact that they&#39;ve been cracked and causing a loss of business... that simple..

I afk bot all the time, sometimes for 4 hours or more. Have I been banned? Nope.. Why? Cuz korean GMs are the ones who do the banning. Learn the time frame they are most active and stay babysitting your bot during those times.. and you should be fine :P
hmm maybe.. but the weird thing is that alot of lvl 1 accounts were banned for botting..how could joymax think lvl 1 stallers are botters? they could have detected it when they checked some stalls in town.
Old 03/29/2007, 17:09   #39

Why do you know if that is really true?
Who should say such things?
I donīt think that Joymax or 0x33 would say that.
And what would they have if they work together?
Nothing.
Old 03/29/2007, 19:02   #40

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 5,317
Hm, here are some quotes of the admin from botsmall.com and other people.

Quote:
srods

i dont know what happened to my other thread
i guess it got deleted
what the fuck

i want to know why the bot cant send the same packets as a nonbotter
and stealth itself
to keep from getting detected

ty
Quote:
neo
Administrator

actually the bot send the same packets as a nonbooter..that&#39;s why the GM will PM you ask you whether you are botting or not.

only clientless bot send illegal packets..that&#39;s why the clientless botter maybe caught by Joymax..
So look isrobot dont send illegal packets to sro... >_>

Quote:
fetz
Novice

anyone who can answer my main question?

1.54 and 1.58 send different packages?
Quote:
IshOtYaaa

nope its the same sh*t
so in the botsmall.com board they are saying ther is no big change in version 1.54 and 1.58

And there is one other question...
why packet detection.. if they create a new packet encryption but accepting the old one too, ..why??
why dont they disable the old.. and no one can bot.. ?&#33; isn it easier than to analyse the whole packets and look up the account and ban the people?.. .a little bit more work than disable only the old packet encryptin...
Old 03/29/2007, 19:40   #41

ok this is my 2 cents...

I know a little bit of programing like many others... and if you are one like me you know that its not realistic to believe that joymax will suddenly set their servers to accepts different packets for a same event or movement. Then the whole code for the server needs to be changed like this:

if ( packet A or Packet B)
{
move X:1, Y:1
}

yes this is just an example and a simplified version of what they have to do to make alternate packets acceptable by the server. To me this is not true at all for this reason. Joymax would not go and change the whole code of their server to catch some botters given their past records.

If they have changed the protection on the packets, the old packets sent by isrobot 1.54 wont be usable at all.

Also if anyone has tried using nubot will know that if you have a modified client that blocks/bypasses GG then nubot still works. Now if you know how nubot, which is a packet bot works...it sends certain packets to do certain jobs...and if joymax had changed the packets or protections..nubot would not work..remember nubot 0.3 is way old..

Anyways..there are many ways a person can get banned, you know as well as I, if he/she was selling gold, advertising account sale...and so on....not just botting and GM check..I know several people that use that new isrobot version was banned. But also look at this...not all the bot/botters got banned

So the point is, NO its not that whoever used softmod got banned..it did not have to do anything with JM changing packets...it was a mass bot ban like we had before. This thing about isrobot + softmod detected...is a rumor started by a german in another german forum...just a rumor. But yes the worning is : clockwork (softmod creator ) is working on ways to make sure softmod stays private or he will close the project.
Old 03/29/2007, 19:47   #42

i think joymax want only show that the GMs are active ^^

because sooo many people cry because there are so many bots and the game is dieing and so on. So joymax thought (maybe) ok, lets take the oldest servers and bann some botters... so the whole sro community would see that we are fighting against botters an shut their mouth ^^

its only the way i think... lets see ...
if they ban so many accounts from other server we &#39;ll have a problem.. but maybe its really only to show that they fighting against botter.
Old 03/29/2007, 19:56   #43

Quote:
Originally posted by Adroxxx@Mar 29 2007, 19:47
i think joymax want only show that the GMs are active ^^

because sooo many people cry because there are so many bots and the game is dieing and so on. So joymax thought (maybe) ok, lets take the oldest servers and bann some botters... so the whole sro community would see that we are fighting against botters an shut their mouth ^^

its only the way i think... lets see ...
if they ban so many accounts from other server we &#39;ll have a problem.. but maybe its really only to show that they fighting against botter.
I agree with this.

I am on aege.

BTW, The botsmall people even said.. the same packets are sent by the bot that are sent by players. So anyone&#39;s theory of "blocking packets" .. etc etc are out the window.. bots don&#39;t send packets that are different at all. They do exactly what players do, press buttons (in retrorespect).. It&#39;s very simple. If joymax wanted to sense botting packets, they&#39;d sense player packets. They can&#39;t find ppl who are botting based on packets or anything. Just by pmming them and getting no reply, or getting auto invited to a party. It&#39;s THAT simple.
Old 03/29/2007, 20:42   #44

One question, maybe out of the topic but still plz answer it:
Does the "Anti GM" system in iSROBot work? The one that says gm appears then dc, etc etc?
Old 03/29/2007, 21:19   #45

Quote:
Originally posted by NightHawk757@Mar 29 2007, 20:42
One question, maybe out of the topic but still plz answer it:
Does the "Anti GM" system in iSROBot work? The one that says gm appears then dc, etc etc?
hm dude, really don&#39;t know.
Never got pm&#39;ed by a GM.

I hope that it works.

« A helper | does the softmod support sroboten 1.58? »