Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need advice on ZSZC collect cursed hearts

Discussion on I need advice on ZSZC collect cursed hearts within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need advice on ZSZC collect cursed hearts

Maybe somebody know how quick collect cursed hearts on zszc i need ~4000 that **** and during one day i collect it just ~100...
srry for bad english
Old 04/27/2011, 00:23   #2

They are quite rare, but my only advice here is to go to places where there're alot of mobs, easily killed
If you're level 105 May i recommend the level 102 Mobs just East from Samarkand, Hit don't hit very much and are very easy to kill should get quite a few there from quick kills
Old 04/28/2011, 09:31   #3

there is no other way than grinding..

although I get 400 per day (on lvl 54)
Old 04/28/2011, 13:27   #4

wrong section

Similar Threads Similar Threads
any tool for picking up cursed hearts?
06/27/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
only curst hearts :o i need to dlvl skillz and i cant pick up curst hearts while botting and it sucks :( the pet filter wont help! please help :)
Where to collect curts hearts in the fastest way
09/07/2008 - Silkroad Online - 17 Replies
I want to collect 2500 curts hearts ,where is the best place to bot there and to collect them in the fastest way. i'm level 73 wizard I need mobs are dont kill me and I kill them easily
How to collect !!!!!CURST HEARTS!!!
08/21/2008 - SRO Guides & Templates - 38 Replies
Ok i found this out when i was doing nothing and logged otu and back in.. So i tried it again, and again, and again and it worked. I'm pretty sure its a little glitch :) STEPS: 1.)Log in, make sure you are doing the curst heart quest (Start it by going to a drug store person in any city) 2.)I think it may work on any monster that drops curst hearts (Try to go to ones that you find drop them more regularly) 3.)Kill a few of those monsters. You should .. SHOULD get a curst heart. 4.)Press...
tbot dont pick cursed hearts..
09/25/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hello guys.. my tbot dont pick every cursed heart..and it picks bolts...but i set the setting that it dont pick wtf? DAMN THE WHOLE SIMPLE FILTRATE DONT WORK LIKE IT SHOULD :mad: is there any way to fix that?? already thanks