Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Whats the iSRO Inspection Day and How long it takes?

Discussion on Whats the iSRO Inspection Day and How long it takes? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Whats the iSRO Inspection Day and How long it takes?

Hello, so.. title says everything... i just wanna know because i cant start my silkroad launcher and etc..

THanks
Old 09/22/2010, 18:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
every tuesday at 13:00 sro standard time
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Nebulars No-CrC takes too long D:
06/21/2009 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Okay thx to the members of elitepvpers I have successfully logged into 2moons with a modded pack.d04 and didn't get the lame "Invalid client, etc" message!!! WOOP WOOP.....but.... The CrC bypass provided from Nebular makes my PC really laggy and takes like a decade to log in D: So is there anything I can do to get around that? I mean I know the first login with a "virgin" pack.d04 is needed, but afterwards can I manipulate my dekaron.exe or nsse.exe so I can use them to loggin faster? ...
x100 ASPD. 5ASK elems. +2 int ake. takes long time to kill PB.
10/26/2008 - RF Online - 10 Replies
using A8 08 to 00 00 and xx E9 ## ## add to address 4 bytes. ## ## and 01 add to address as byte.. is this the correct x100 ATTACK SPEED Hack? im using x100 ASPD, +2 Intense Hora Akeron Launcher, 5advanced siege kits on elem slots and another ASK when in siege mode. my attack reaches up to 12k with siege kit mastery, siege mode and advanced adrenaline charger. still cant kill some PBs. any tips? comments? suggestions?
x100 ASPD. 5ASK elems. +2 int ake. takes long time to kill PB.
08/02/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
using A8 08 to 00 00 and xx E9 ## ## add to address 4 bytes. ## ## and 01 add to address as byte.. is this the correct x100 ATTACK SPEED Hack? im using x100 ASPD, +2 Intense Hora Akeron Launcher, 5advanced siege kits. still cant kill some PBs. any tips? comments? suggestions?
How long it takes to bring ur Char to 130 !?
07/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 22 Replies
Hi all, as the Title say i wanna know how long it takes for u guys !? i have self 3 130 chars on Dragon, my Trojan was easy it takes 2-3 month, Archer takes more then a half year, and tao plvling dont takes too long, but from 115 till 130 is the hardest way, takes 4-5 month to make my fire 130 !! ok post now ur experience !
patch dauert zu lange zzz patch takes to long zzz
07/18/2006 - GunZ - 2 Replies
keke guys anyoen can help me? i don't want to let it patch 24 hours -.-" can anyone help me with that? like send me all the datas or sO? or give me a link where it got uploaded kthxbye