Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hello. I need some help in taking decisions about a build. THANKS

Discussion on Hello. I need some help in taking decisions about a build. THANKS within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Hello. I need some help in taking decisions about a build. THANKS

Hello guys...the thing is that i will soon have a lv 98 FF light/cold/bicheon NUKER FF + 1 mil sp...
Well there is something you really need to know... the char isn t FULL INT...
has like 10-15 points added to STR or smth like that...so it s basicly a hibrid.

My question comes now...
Should i try to make it a Fire s/s nuker and make it like.. fire FF bicheon FF
and a nice ballance between light and cold .. like (cold 66 / light 44) ???

Should i stay to this build ? And make it a hibrid as it is now... light cold bicheon?

What should i do ?

If i should make it a hibrid nuker s/s what build should i choose? 8:1 ? 7:1 ? 5:1 ?

Seriously i need some help with this.. this will be my main char and i don t want to screw it.

Thanks.

Old 09/09/2010, 08:23   #2

If it's hybrid go with 10:1.
As a build switch to fire/cold because you will do more dmg and have a better defense against other nukers.
You need to find out how many points of str have been added on the char so you can calculate the build.
Old 09/09/2010, 10:59   #3

So you re saying that i should stay s/s and i ll go for FF fire, FF cold , FF bicheon ( i mean not really FF just usefull skills ) and i should go for 10:1 ?

Any other advices?
Old 09/09/2010, 18:00   #4

Go for cold light bich and add str till u have 45 extra str or so(compared to pure int). Just dont try to make a balanced cold/light, it will mass all. You need lots of str to do that, even it may be not good for 70:70. If i were you, i would go for nova garment set if i can get, nova s/s and 45 str points or so. Will be good all around type char/build.

You may want to get fire, the main decision then shoul be, phantom + speed + dmg vs. firewall, some immunity, 1 more nuke.

The problem is, with light, light deals more dmg with weapon skills, even you are light or heavy hybrid ( till 70:70). So i have nova sword friend, he is nuking up to 39k (pure int) some mobs, where i hit 45 49k win sun staff (without life). So dmg is cool for int with cold light bich.

On the other hand, a nova 2h guys land 12+12 daredevil on 2700 phy def. The thing is its almost impossible to get that much of phy def, so you should decide on lots of things. You may go for light and pro set which will deal nice dmg and pvp for many chars/builds, yet a nova staff hit you hard even with snow.

If i were you, i'd go for 45str or so.
Old 09/09/2010, 18:14   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavabunga123 View Post
Go for cold light bich and add str till u have 45 extra str or so(compared to pure int). Just dont try to make a balanced cold/light, it will mass all. You need lots of str to do that, even it may be not good for 70:70. If i were you, i would go for nova garment set if i can get, nova s/s and 45 str points or so. Will be good all around type char/build.

You may want to get fire, the main decision then shoul be, phantom + speed + dmg vs. firewall, some immunity, 1 more nuke.

The problem is, with light, light deals more dmg with weapon skills, even you are light or heavy hybrid ( till 70:70). So i have nova sword friend, he is nuking up to 39k (pure int) some mobs, where i hit 45 49k win sun staff (without life). So dmg is cool for int with cold light bich.

On the other hand, a nova 2h guys land 12+12 daredevil on 2700 phy def. The thing is its almost impossible to get that much of phy def, so you should decide on lots of things. You may go for light and pro set which will deal nice dmg and pvp for many chars/builds, yet a nova staff hit you hard even with snow.

If i were you, i'd go for 45str or so.
if i m not asking much.... your MSN please? you could tell me more about this and i have few questions.