Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Build Choose

Discussion on Build Choose within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Build Choose

Ok, i've been farming a chineese char but idk which build to choose still :S

im between this:

Full Str Bow Fire/Cold or Fire/90 Light/20 cold.
Full int Spear/Bicheon Fire/Cold or Light/Cold.

The thing is im most like pvping, wars and stuff i dont like much hunting uniques so... the level part shouldnt be so important cuse in csro i can buy som stuff and weaps and spots are easy at low lvls (90 -) so i wanna know which build should i choose.

About the lighting in the nukes, i do not like light, i mean obviously i would love taht 20% dmg and speed, but i know fire is better (more dmg and ****, i dont wanna get in to another discussion about fire vs light!) but idk i wanna hear an overall opinion abut fire/cold and light/cold basing on ur experiences.
The Full str Bow i love too but idk i like more making lot of dmg so the nukers would be my first choise although i could go bow anyway so i wanna know what u guys think about 110 Cold or 90Light/20 cold (which one would be better).

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english :$
Old 08/22/2010, 20:18   #2

I would personally go with FULL INT Spear. Full Heuksal, Full Cold, Full Fire.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2010, 20:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Mods View Post
I would personally go with FULL INT Spear. Full Heuksal, Full Cold, Full Fire.
actually that was my first and main idea, but then i start wondering, i mean S/S would be good too but idk :/ i wanna hear opinions thanks for fast replay
Old 08/22/2010, 20:52   #4

I would also do what Mass Mods say.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2010, 22:25   #5

elite*gold: 20
Full Int Fire Cold, with SS you would be able to tank more, with Spear you have more HP and do more damage.

I would go for Spear, cause you said yourself this was your first mind, and better stick to what you like and prefer then asking what others might do .. you know flavours are different.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2010, 22:29   #6

yea, i think im going 100% on fire cold full int, although im not sure yet if S/S or Spear :/
Old 08/22/2010, 23:16   #7

I would also say Spear. I think this build is an absolute beast in both PVP and PVE.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2010, 03:18   #8

mmmmm Full int not Hypird . s/s u have good blocking rate and good def and fire/ cold light is cool but if u need speed just make it 50 it is my opinion may be right may be wrong but i've just said it ( i say this phrase a lot )
Old 08/23/2010, 04:55   #9

No matter what build you choose, they each have their own specific benefits. Sometimes just thinking about it can be very complex when taking all factors of the game in to consideration. If you were to ask me when they only had the Chinese chars and lvl cap was 70, I would have said Spear Nuker. But now since they do have the Euro chars, I would have to go with the flow and say that the for absolute best for leveling and pvp would fall somewhere in the Euro class for sure. When the Euro class first started I didn't dare try it because I figured since the makers of the game were from over near China, that they would make their own type strongest, but this isn't the case anymore. It is proven that Wizard does the most damage per second, which is why most servers are full of Wiz's now. I know you are asking about a specific build, but to be completely honest I feel you would get more out of a Euro char than a Chinese one. And will probably be alot more fun to build

Bard with Noise is very useful, as well as the movement skills.. since you can slip in with crowds of high lvl mobs without being attacked by the aggro mobs, you have a great advantage over other players in the game at leveling, and your movement speed is the fastest.

But the Full STR S/S is also a good build for tanking, and very useful in wars. And very hard to take down against lots of mobs.
Old 08/23/2010, 07:07   #10

well personally im a guy who like to be invincible so if i was you you may think im crazy but ill go S/S pure str Heuksal/Bicheon/Fire but once HL you definely need SON+10 but even 10vs1(you) you wont die