Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IS it still safe to bot?

Discussion on IS it still safe to bot? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
IS it still safe to bot?

Hey guys i quit silkroad online like about a year ago.. and i maybe want to return to it. can i ask is it still safe to bot as it used to be? and which bots are safe to use?
Old 08/21/2010, 01:03   #2

IDK IDC i bot till i get banned .. then without *bye* joymax = deadCompany now they need more players for next poll best online game so more server they make and more ppl they got so whatevah about this new system it wont stop me and wont stop gold botters so still fail for joymax
Old 08/21/2010, 06:33   #3

LOL Finaly GB will be destroyed
Old 08/21/2010, 06:58   #4

The amount of risk really hasn't changed, the style of botting NEEDS to change in order to continue playing without being detected, of course you still need to rename SlkErrSender or whatever it's called to something random. But other than that it is common sense, most of the kids in game just play without thinking. You need to ask yourself, if you were a gm, how would you spot botters? Simple, look for multiple players following the same coordinate patterns. The answer is in the question. You need to change your scripts, not only do that but take it to the next level. Make your scripts lead away from the main gate and in to the grass/basically where gold bots don't travel. That is their main focus. They are getting ****** that their servers are being overrun by them, and Joymax isn't getting a dime for the gold they sell. So basically the bot companies are making money on nothing. If I owned Silkroad I would be ****** too. Normal botters/legit players with silk - I doubt they really have much to worry about, since it can be understood that leveling by hand to 110 can be quite tedious and painful on the fingers.
Old 08/21/2010, 07:00   #5

They will still ban you if they catch you, but the fact is there are so many it doesnt really amtter
Old 08/21/2010, 12:26   #6

elite*gold: 20
Open 2 Chars and try your luck on the new server Arak or Aral or somethin similar (this week opened). Bot and play till you possibly get banned and have fun with the current situation (populated servers) .. dont spend even a teardrop if you get banned (thats why i say, open 2 chars .. maybe 1 Int based and 1 Str based build).