Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Anti-Bot System coming to iSRO!

Discussion on New Anti-Bot System coming to iSRO! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

View Poll Results: Fair enough to add antibot system after 3 years of not doing anything?
Yes,finally no more ksers,I can grind legitly to the end w00t 43 28.48%
No,how the heck am I supposed to get to lvl 110?!?!?!?! 52 34.44%
I bet they will disable this system for premium users. 56 37.09%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08/22/2010, 09:16   #76

elite*gold: 0
bots are, but jm wants the Goldbots and not the player bots
Old 08/22/2010, 10:11   #77

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Bot software devs already added a feature that makes your character avoid the monsters near the statues,so goldbots will be the only ones affected(which is fine i guess)
Old 08/22/2010, 11:01   #78

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schickl View Post
I read all u wrote.
U know **** bout jm/****** /> so u better gtfo
******* noobs all around here

he said its the fault by the community not by one player
not one player makes it but thousands do
**** ur stupid
Learn the meaning of word "noob".
Community is made by lots of individuals, so if he blame "community" its like he balme every single player. Also saying this is like "dont blame me, blame society" ^^
I wanted his answer, to prove him, hes wrong. Becuse its JM fault, they dont follow thier own regulations. If I bot, they should bann me, they dont, because they accept it, or are lazy.

Quote:
so stop play silkroad -.- this is JOYMAX game and as far as i know u hate joymax
Wait, did they made this game for players or themselvs? Answer me.
Old 08/22/2010, 19:31   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuzo Satsuki View Post
Community is made by lots of individuals, so if he blame "community" its like he balme every single player. Also saying this is like "dont blame me, blame society" ^^
yes i blame every single player on isro for creating the atmosphere you see there today. i would blame myself too if i'd play there with goldbots or being a scammer or buying gold from companys or spamming in name of allah^^
there was a topic posted here by OMG1 or i dunno his exact name but it was something about "it's all about the road". thats what i meant with blaiming the community.

Quote:
Becuse its JM fault, they dont follow thier own regulations. If I bot, they should bann me, they dont, because they accept it, or are lazy.
2500/3000 slots (at its minimum) are bots. if you were a joymax gm, you would ban these bots for sure... the first day. the second day you'd already give up. nothing to do with following regulations or being lazy. they've been at war with bots with every of their games, even their 2D game was shut down before because of the bots, they just don't know better.

now you can crap on about getting a better security system. but seriously, the developers these days know enough tricks to bypass kinda any system.

Quote:
Wait, did they made this game for players or themselvs? Answer me.
for themselfs, and they did a good job at it, didn't they. nobodoy forces you to play their game. Pointing EVERY problem towards joymax is just too easy, just place yourself in their spots and then see what you would do.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2010, 19:28   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-solid View Post
JM just want to make it look like they are doing anything against botters
As long as JM gets their money they dont care about the players, botters or something else.
If they wudl wana make money so bad they wudl just sell gold ? So ur theory is compleet bullshit.

If this works I might acculy come and pley some sro xD
Old 08/24/2010, 09:30   #81

well atm there is an inspection, so i cant see on rev6 how much ppl are there, but i promise you, that even goldbots, will just make new scripts to avoid these, its not that hard....

ARAL is full, and the rest are around 1000\3500
Old 08/24/2010, 10:27   #82

Where are the statues now? Epic fail?
Old 08/25/2010, 13:36   #83

Received Thanks: 6,289
Statues now are getting auto-spawned on random points, not on the same. Seems works pretty fine, servers are empty and Karakoram have a lot of free places. Still there are some goldbots, but not as much as before.
About the people who complaint about this will increase the prices of the gold (yeah, Mass Mods), you just suck. For people like you goldbots are still on SRO. They overpriced everything, SON stuff doesn't worth more than a SOS, 1b as much for a SON weapon, but people started to put insane prices such as 3 or 4b for them, because the gold on the server was easy to get and cheap. Normal players can't afford a SON, if goldbots disappear, this will change.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/25/2010, 13:47   #84

elite*gold: 1
Oh, gold is easy to get. I bot 4 chars nearly 24/7, they arent goldbots.. 3 with prem and 1 staller. Drop alot of items and you make alot of money if you sell cheap and pimp items with good whites, you will do alot of money. I wont ever need to buy gold and I never will...
Old 08/25/2010, 16:57   #85

ITS WILL BE A BIG TROUBLE IF ANTIBOT SYSTYM AVAILABLE! BECAUSE I'M BOTING 24/7 WITH 26CHARS! :O
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2010, 17:16   #86

elite*gold: 1
26 chars ? that anti bot system is designed for you`re *** .... goldbuts SUCK !
Old 08/25/2010, 18:07   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayMyStero View Post
ITS WILL BE A BIG TROUBLE IF ANTIBOT SYSTYM AVAILABLE! BECAUSE I'M BOTING 24/7 WITH 26CHARS! :O
Lol .. freak

Anyway i talked to a guy and he said there is already a new option at Sbot which avoids this new statues. And if Sbot made it happen, other bots as well as goldbots will be able to bypass those statues soon ..
Old 08/25/2010, 18:17   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayMyStero View Post
so a turkish internetcafe give u one of their PCs 24/7?
cool story bro!
Old 08/25/2010, 18:24   #89

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
Lol .. freak

Anyway i talked to a guy and he said there is already a new option at Sbot which avoids this new statues. And if Sbot made it happen, other bots as well as goldbots will be able to bypass those statues soon ..
phbot also has this feature,and yes most bots will have this option too.as far as im concered,goldbots might change their paths too.
Old 08/27/2010, 12:39   #90

ug, hope this never comes to rsro